Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestions/Bugs for Classic Skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

MECHAME

Veteran
Hello Skyblockers,
So as many of you know, Classic Skyblock is getting updated and I'll be taking all of any suggestions/bugs and send them directly to Yoeri,who is responsible for updating Classic Skyblock.
However,I'm not going to forward any suggestions or bugs unless they are on this format:

• Suggestion/Bug: ( Please summarise into a couple of words. )
  • Detailed description: ( Please go into detail, describing your suggestion the best you can. )
  • Reason: ( Why do you feel your suggestion is a necessary change? )
  • Example: ( Supply a screenshot/video of the suggestion/bug in action. ) Not necessary but would be a great add.

All the suggestion that Yoeri is working on right now ( not sure if they are going to be implemented ) :
  1. &Ok will be implemented again.
  2. Adding Enderman spawners.
  3. Chest shops in addition of sign shop for SkyPaladins.
  4. Members can buy /wwarp from the Shop.
  5. Reducing the amount of blaze spawners in the nether.
  6. Adding new type of gear in rare voteparty chests.
  7. Spawner loot box where you can buy from the Shop.
  8. One big event per month with great prizes ( starts after the update).
  9. Adding new challenges.
  10. Island upgrades.
  11. Increase spawn rate ( New ).
  12. For skypaladins, /afk prevent you from getting kicked ( New ).
  13. Increase/Balance the price of crops ( New ).
  14. Adding Ads Crate ( New ).
  15. Community chests in /warp pvp ( New ).
Bugs found (To be fixed):
  1. Adshop not working ( New ).
  2. Placing/mining spawners isn't working ( New ).

This thread is going to be updated whenever I find a new suggestion/bug.

Keep in mind that we are not adding a new plugin or updating Classic Skyblock to a new MineCraft version.

Hopefully,I'll reply to every suggestion/bug only if it's on the correct format and I'll be deleting any comment that is not on the format above.You can vote by giving a "Like" or a "Dislike" rating on every suggestion.

Thanks for reading this!

Kind Regards,
~MECHAME .

Last edited:

yoya

Epic Pika
  • Suggestion: Increase spawn rate.
  • Detailed description: Increase spawn rate of mobs so that slime farms/normal mob traps work again.
  • Reason: slime and normal mob farms aren't working, and they are essential in a skyblock
  • Example: -

OP
OP
MECHAME

MECHAME

Veteran
  • Suggestion: Increase spawn rate.
  • Detailed description: Increase spawn rate of mobs so that slime farms/normal mob traps work again.
  • Reason: slime and normal mob farms aren't working, and they are essential in a skyblock
Will discuss about this with Yoeri.
Thanks! :)

yoya

Epic Pika
  • Suggestion: For skypaladins, /afk prevent you from getting kicked.
  • Detailed description: using /afk prevent the server from kicking you after 15mins.
  • Reason: /afk now is kinda useless, it only tells that a person is afk and you still get kicked after 15mins

OP
OP
MECHAME

MECHAME

Veteran
  • Suggestion: For skypaladins, /afk prevent you from getting kicked.
  • Detailed description: using /afk prevent the server from kicking you after 15mins.
  • Reason: /afk now is kinda useless, it only tells that a person is afk and you still get kicked after 15mins
Will send this to Yoeri as well.

Thanks again! ;)

Proioxis

Pika Member
  • Bug: Adshop not working.
  • Detailed description: You can watch ads but you won't get points.
  • Reason: This is necessary since CSB has an ad system. It should work well like the ad system in other servers. Watching ads should also have some reward like 1-5k per ads and an adpoint.
  • Example: N/A

OP
OP
MECHAME

MECHAME

Veteran
  • Bug: Adshop not working.
  • Detailed description: You can watch ads but you won't get points.
  • Reason: This is necessary since CSB has an ad system. It should work well like the ad system in other servers. Watching ads should also have some reward like 1-5k per ads and an adpoint.

Will take care of it.
Thanks! :D

Proioxis

Pika Member
  • Suggestion: Increase/Balance the price of crops.
  • Detailed description: Increasing the price of crops would be helpful. If they did, players won't stick too much to the famous cactus farm. Instead they could create other farms such as nether warts, carrots and, potato. The team should balance the price since when Pumpkins, Melons, and Sugarcane became overpriced, surely tons of auto farms would pop.
  • Reason: It takes years for a non-donor member to create a good cactus farm. Economical balance should be provided so that the server won't be spammed by cactus farm. Cactus farms costs lags and so does the other autofarms. But if they balanced the price then auto farms could be lessen. They could rely more on the crops that they harvest by themselves such as: warts,carrots, and potatoes. Im not saying that the team should increase the price of those 3 above. But I want it to become balanced.

OP
OP
MECHAME

MECHAME

Veteran
  • Suggestion: Increase/Balance the price of crops.
  • Detailed description: Increasing the price of crops would be helpful. If they did, players won't stick too much to the famous cactus farm. Instead they could create other farms such as nether warts, carrots and, potato. The team should balance the price since when Pumpkins, Melons, and Sugarcane became overpriced, surely tons of auto farms would pop.
  • Reason: It takes years for a non-donor member to create a good cactus farm. Economical balance should be provided so that the server won't be spammed by cactus farm. Cactus farms costs lags and so does the other autofarms. But if they balanced the price then auto farms could be lessen. They could rely more on the crops that they harvest by themselves such as: warts,carrots, and potatoes. Im not saying that the team should increase the price of those 3 above. But I want it to become balanced.

Will discuss that with Yoeri.

Thanks for suggesting! :)

Bertus

• Bug: When you place a spawner it placing Pig Spawner instead of Cow/Chicken/Blaze etc...
  • Detailed description: 10 minutes ago, me and Mr_44 tried to place 4 Blaze Spawners but then we noticed it combined into Pig spawners somehow.
  • Reason: Glitch.

OP
OP
MECHAME

MECHAME

Veteran
  • Bug: When you place a spawner it placing Pig Spawner instead of Cow/Chicken/Blaze etc...
  • Detailed description: 10 minutes ago, me and Mr_44 tried to place 4 Blaze Spawners but then we noticed it combined into Pig spawners somehow.
  • Reason: Glitch.
It's already added.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Hello Skyblockers,
So as many of you know, Classic Skyblock is getting updated and I'll be taking all of any suggestions/bugs and send them directly to Yoeri,who is responsible for updating Classic Skyblock.
However,I'm not going to forward any suggestions or bugs unless they are on this format:

• Suggestion/Bug: ( Please summarise into a couple of words. )
  • Detailed description: ( Please go into detail, describing your suggestion the best you can. )
  • Reason: ( Why do you feel your suggestion is a necessary change? )
  • Example: ( Supply a screenshot/video of the suggestion/bug in action. ) Not necessary but would be a great add.

All the suggestion that Yoeri is working on right now ( not sure if they are going to be implemented ) :
  1. &Ok will be implemented again.
  2. Adding Enderman spawners.
  3. Chest shops in addition of sign shop for SkyPaladins.
  4. Members can buy /wwarp from the Shop.
  5. Reducing the amount of blaze spawners in the nether.
  6. Adding new type of gear in rare voteparty chests.
  7. Spawner loot box where you can buy from the Shop.
  8. One big event per month with great prizes ( starts after the update).
  9. Adding new challenges.
  10. Island upgrades.
  11. Increase spawn rate ( New ).
  12. For skypaladins, /afk prevent you from getting kicked ( New ).
  13. Increase/Balance the price of crops ( New ).
  14. Adding Ads Crate ( New ).
  15. Community chests in /warp pvp ( New ).
Bugs found (To be fixed):
  1. Adshop not working ( New ).
  2. Placing/mining spawners isn't working ( New ).

This thread is going to be updated whenever I find a new suggestion/bug.

Keep in mind that we are not adding a new plugin or updating Classic Skyblock to a new MineCraft version.

Hopefully,I'll reply to every suggestion/bug only if it's on the correct format and I'll be deleting any comment that is not on the format above.You can vote by giving a "Like" or a "Dislike" rating on every suggestion.

Thanks for reading this!

Kind Regards,
~MECHAME .

• Suggestion/Bug: make completion of challenges worth it.
  • Detailed description: To begin, a challenge is called a challenge because it should be difficult to complete and the reason that someone will want to complete a challenge should to be to get atleast a decent reward out of it.
  • Reason: The rewards are not as good as they should be in some late game challenges that are difficult to complete, getting to the last challenge is quite difficult and you work hard to get there, the thing is that once you get there you are rewarded with just 1 diamond, what kind of reward is that?
  • Example:.

OP
OP
MECHAME

MECHAME

Veteran
  • Suggestion/Bug: make completion of challenges worth it.
  • Detailed description: To begin, a challenge is called a challenge because it should be difficult to complete and the reason that someone will want to complete a challenge should to be to get atleast a decent reward out of it.
  • Reason: The rewards are not as good as they should be in some late game challenges that are difficult to complete, getting to the last challenge is quite difficult and you work hard to get there, the thing is that once you get there you are rewarded with just 1 diamond, what kind of reward is that?
  • Example:.
This suggestion is already added.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
HOPpErs.

Detailed description:
Remove the hopper plugin and keep hoppers vanilla.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
it breaks a lot of circuits/systems. for an example sorting system that i think is one of easiest and important thing to have. the hopper clock also known as etho clock that is one of the best ways to make a redstone clock and is very good because it can be adjusted. and in general things that consists of hoppers are broken.
as well as doing stuff with redstone makes you use your logic so its good for you.
and in last season i spent around 5h designing brewing station (in single player) but when i went to pika to build it, it was broken. and it was only cuz of hoppers. and it was just sad to realize that you have spent so much time for nothing
oh... and last season a donator left because redstone was broken. (Zulgeteb)

Example:
(copied from my suggestion in suggestion page...)

xIceyWaterx

I think you shouldn't make villager stack up because if someone have an iron farm,that will be an issue because iron golems won't spawn in

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion/Bug: Friendly mobs
  • Detailed description: I don't think that we need friendly mobs spawning in our island if we have /warp food. as well as we can get them in vote party and /warp shop via spawn eggs.
  • Reason: it would (possibly) reduce lag because less entities, there is mobs spawning all over island and its annoying and it ruins the view. +its useless because if you kill all those mobs, you have food for all season.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion/Bug: Hopper limit
  • Detailed description: When you upgrade your island to L2 or L3, the hopper limit should increase because you have more space to work with.
  • Reason: when you make your island bigger, you make a cactus farm and you cant make proper storage because there is hopper limit... (that's my personal reason, there might be some other reasons for others)
  • Example: L1 = 250 (as much as I know), then L2 = 350 and L3 450, that's just example, it doesn't have to be like that.

Harrysdog

I think you shouldn't make villager stack up because if someone have an iron farm,that will be an issue because iron golems won't spawn in
not a proper format i will help you.
  • Suggestion/Bug: ( make villager not stack )
  • Detailed description: ( villagers shouldn't stack if multiple are together)
  • Reason: ( so other players can make iron/poppy farm )
  • Example: ( dont have any )

Harrysdog

• Suggestion/Bug:/challenge is not giving spawn egg.
  • Detailed description: challenge farmer are not giving any spawn egg but are giving only cocobean.
  • Reason: glitch and also Thepoisonivyy told me to report the bug here.
  • Example: internet weak so can't send a screenshot or video ATM.

OP
OP
MECHAME

MECHAME

Veteran
  • Suggestion/Bug:/challenge is not giving spawn egg.
  • Detailed description: challenge farmer are not giving any spawn egg but are giving only cocobean.
  • Reason: glitch and also Thepoisonivyy told me to report the bug here.
  • Example: internet weak so can't send a screenshot or video ATM.
Will make sure this gets fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.