Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Felixx

IGN
Felixx835
So recently after targeting for titan rank I started voting a LOT. Now I have 30+vote crate keys left. But I got banned. Reason: Discrimination. I never used any accounts other than Felixx835 and Fenixx835. But in the ban reason there was an image link. In there was a guy named bobrtxxxxx who said a bad word. Thus i got false banned. And a moderator keeps saying that it is my alt. I tried appealing a second time. He denied it. Reason : refrain appealing multiple times. I would like to get my account unbanned. Appeals don't work. Staff doesn't care about me. Now I wast peoples attention so that atleast the staff can understand me again.
Note: I appealed 2 times already. Don't tell me to appeal or I will get banned for appealing multiple times XD.
If i wait 30 days then all my vote crate keys ahhhhh
:(

OP
OP
Felixx

Felixx

IGN
Felixx835
I don't use pojav i used it to post the screenshot as i don't have my laptop available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-26-16-10-56-271_net.kdt.pojavlaunch.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-26-16-10-56-271_net.kdt.pojavlaunch.jpg
    615 KB · Views: 13

FastingR

I don't use pojav i used it to post the screenshot as i don't have my laptop available.
U are not banned try using your mobile hotspot u will get in the server
The case is that the guy that you mentioned was using the same IP address or same Wifi connection that you use so when he got IP Ban , it shows for you also

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
⚠️ This is not the place to submit a punishment appeal. ⚠️

If you would like to submit a bug report, you can do it here.
Be sure to read this guide before submitting a appeal.
Appealing multiple times or making troll appeals results in punishment!
If this helped you, please drop me a like and a follow :)

OP
OP
Felixx

Felixx

IGN
Felixx835

This didn't help me thank you :(
I told you I appealed

OP
OP
Felixx

Felixx

IGN
Felixx835
There's this moderator named Freez who keeps denying my appeals straight for 3 times without reading it at all

OP
OP
Felixx

Felixx

IGN
Felixx835
What happened to pika man.
I started playing on 2020
I wanted to get titan rank, no
I wanted to get unbanned, no
I wanted to talk, no
Bro stop this
@Staff please litteraly help this community

mlk713

Epic Pika
IGN
mlk713
What happened to pika man.
I started playing on 2020
I wanted to get titan rank, no
I wanted to get unbanned, no
I wanted to talk, no
Bro stop this
@Staff please litteraly help this community
I just checked the screenshot. You are not banned for "No Reason". You have been banned for discrimination, and it is your third offense. The IGN's are different, which means you got banned on your alternative account or your main account and now you are trying to play on another account. You are IP banned. The punishment is not false.

OP
OP
Felixx

Felixx

IGN
Felixx835
I just checked the screenshot. You are not banned for "No Reason". You have been banned for discrimination, and it is your third offense. The IGN's are different, which means you got banned on your alternative account or your main account and now you are trying to play on another account. You are IP banned. The punishment is not false.
I don't own that account.
I know what you're saying.
Someone is playing on my ip, but how?

OP
OP
Felixx

Felixx

IGN
Felixx835
I think it will be good if staff check this forum and explain the problem before I lose all my vote crate keys

OP
OP
Felixx

Felixx

IGN
Felixx835
OMG... If somebody else is doing this and i get banned bro, wtf.
This is injustice.
I also got banned before for sexual content even though it wasn't me.

OP
OP
Felixx

Felixx

IGN
Felixx835
OMG... If somebody else is doing this and i get banned bro, wtf.
This is injustice.
I also got banned before for sexual content even though it wasn't me.
They unbanned for that though

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
I was about to say that this will not help the guy and you have to do make an appeal not a bug report but the guy messages that it didnt helped LOL

ALso @Felixx I am here to help you please do not make any appeal right now or you will get warned in forums for making too many appeals. THIS issue is called an "Ip conflict" and i can see that you made this account of forums on aug 10th means you didnt made this account with this name to fool us because its been 2 month alr so basically that is 80% a false ban.... If the account shown in your ban thing is not your the account have vip rank so if u have a higher rank it might be your alt but i m sure that Felixx835 is ur main account so directly reach a staff member through discord and tell them this... Or u can make an appeal but u might get warned

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
And next time make an appeal like this:
Username: Felixx835
Appeal Type: In game
Full screenshot of the ban message... upload the image there
Do you use VPN: No
What punishment are you appealing for: Ban
Punishment reason: Discrimination
Do you have any other account registered on pika: THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS ON PIKA NETWORK REGISTERED THEN NAME THEM HERE IF NOT SAY NO
Why should we revoke your punishment: Ip conflict The account that got banned for discrimination is not mine
Additional information:

If this does not get appealed then staff members think this is not a ip conflict and just wait there is nothing to be done

OP
OP
Felixx

Felixx

IGN
Felixx835
And next time make an appeal like this:
Username: Felixx835
Appeal Type: In game
Full screenshot of the ban message... upload the image there
Do you use VPN: No
What punishment are you appealing for: Ban
Punishment reason: Discrimination
Do you have any other account registered on pika: THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS ON PIKA NETWORK REGISTERED THEN NAME THEM HERE IF NOT SAY NO
Why should we revoke your punishment: Ip conflict The account that got banned for discrimination is not mine
Additional information:

If this does not get appealed then staff members think this is not a ip conflict and just wait there is nothing to be done
Thank you but I think they won't unban me and I will not be unbanned quick enough to get my vote crates used. So no titan rank i guess. I gotta stay in elite maybe forever.
Thanks for the help.

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
Thank you but I think they won't unban me and I will not be unbanned quick enough to get my vote crates used. So no titan rank i guess. I gotta stay in elite maybe forever.
Thanks for the help.
... Vote crate keys dont expire however the iron and votes does so yeh i think thats a ip conflict tell that to a staff?