Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got banned for no reason!!!!!

boomerboy80

hello staff,
my in game name is boomerboy80. for some reason i got perma ban by CaptainGeoGR for kill aura. i was just playing with my friends and started lagging and everyone was freezing. its not fair that i get ban just cause of lag and internet issues. i then left for 1 hour and came back seeing this unfortunate message telling me that i got perma ban and i felt very sad.

hope someone can unban me. otherwise thanks for reading this and have a great day.:cry:

boomerboy80

tlang

Veteran
hello staff,
my in game name is boomerboy80. for some reason i got perma ban by CaptainGeoGR for kill aura. i was just playing with my friends and started lagging and everyone was freezing. its not fair that i get ban just cause of lag and internet issues. i then left for 1 hour and came back seeing this unfortunate message telling me that i got perma ban and i felt very sad.

hope someone can unban me. otherwise thanks for reading this and have a great day.:cry:

boomerboy80
you probably logged out while asked to screenshare.

Meganium7

hello staff. my minecraft name is InfinityX25. i've been playing bedwars lately in triples. the latest accident happened to me was hackers. i was defending my bed, when a player called JamesTheGamer (i guess) from team red entered my base. he didn't create any dent on my bed defense, but suddenly, my bed was destroyed! i have no idea how he did that, also i can't ban him, but please tell him not to hack again. even if i told him to, he just won't listen.

Sincerely,
InfinityX25

tlang

Veteran
hello staff. my minecraft name is InfinityX25. i've been playing bedwars lately in triples. the latest accident happened to me was hackers. i was defending my bed, when a player called JamesTheGamer (i guess) from team red entered my base. he didn't create any dent on my bed defense, but suddenly, my bed was destroyed! i have no idea how he did that, also i can't ban him, but please tell him not to hack again. even if i told him to, he just won't listen.

Sincerely,
InfinityX25
record and report on forums

adambosse

i got banned perm, i just want to ask who much its take. i was spamming only 3 messages
pls help me "adambosse"