Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i got banned for no reason

OPKISNA

So the thing is that i have Real Minecraft and I play using Lunar client for FPS boost I don't use any other functions which give me any sort of upperhand in the Game. This December I bought the Titan rank, spend my money and hen got banned for absolutely no reason. I was facing some really bad network issue due to which I had to log in and off the server 3 time in a row as it said time out on my screen. It the said that I was banned for client modifications
I would really appreciate if Pika staff gets in touch with me, or UNBAN me from the server. Your help will be really appreciated.
Yours sincerely
OPKISNA
Will be waiting for your response...
I even used to Stream on your Server this ban really hinders me so please take an action soon.

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Hello @OPKISNA ,
You can appeal your ban from HERE.
Thanks for telling me so I could help you.
Have fun playing PikaNetwork.

Splaterd

Rare Pika
Hello! I hope your having a amazing expierence on PikaNetwork!
If you feel you got banned fasly you can appeal here
www.pika-network.com/appeal

Give a detailed info about your problem or also attach the recording/screenshot about it.
Admins will unban you soon if you got all the things needed.

Have a nice day

Splaterd

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Here we go again.
A warm reminder, this is not how you pursue that ultimate goal. Help the one who is truly in need, not replying to a thread that has been filled with the same solution multiple times, this ain't helping you or others.

Pyckoranger

i got banned for no reason just because of my net is lagging i got kicked and i got banned for 6 days please unban me my ign Pyckoranger

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
i got banned for no reason just because of my net is lagging i got kicked and i got banned for 6 days please unban me my ign Pyckoranger
Actually you lag when you get banned except me my net would still be fine for some reason

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Also that is called false-banned sometimes it often happens

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
So the thing is that i have Real Minecraft and I play using Lunar client for FPS boost I don't use any other functions which give me any sort of upperhand in the Game. This December I bought the Titan rank, spend my money and hen got banned for absolutely no reason. I was facing some really bad network issue due to which I had to log in and off the server 3 time in a row as it said time out on my screen. It the said that I was banned for client modifications
I would really appreciate if Pika staff gets in touch with me, or UNBAN me from the server. Your help will be really appreciated.
Yours sincerely
OPKISNA
I even used to Stream on your Server this ban really hinders me so please take an action soon.
Then appeal

Type a message more than 6 words

Glich

yo bruh pika staff plz unban me i was banned cuz of bad ping plz guys

Anuly

Veteran
You can check the messages above for the link for appeal ^^

Piyush_op

Yours sincerely
OPKISNA
Hello bro.i.also got permanent ban my ingane user name is PIYUSH44777 its saying u got ban for advertising

Zakeerarif

I got banned for absolute no reason at all I wrote an appeal and after 2 days there's no reply And I didn't got unbanned either. My ingame name is Lyr I also think it can be because of bad ping But the reason was death wishes I really want staff to take actions on this.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 7