Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The moment Guildcraft got blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i didnt gwt mine from someone elses i got mine cuz of shiginima launcher
Yeah which is cracked but i think it still counts. I used to use the same thing.
I think it still counts even if the server is Cracked. Thats one reason why Many server are getting Blacklisted because of how much money they are making

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
ez, let the owner handle this

rekt, ez as pie , ezpz, lock thread

P.S. (A rank worth €900 in faction o.o)

MrHelloMan999

Hmm why they want to do it.. Good question.
I think they said that some people earn too much on mc servers.

But in my opinion it is because mojang is Microsoft now, microsoft wants more money, so if they can't get it they won't allow you to get it in their place.. My personal opinion
EULA Came out ≈ June 2014, Microsoft bought Mojang September 2014, literally makes no sense. Have you even read the EULA? It's not about making too much money or anything like that, it's about servers being Pay To Win, which they totally disagree with, it make

Real reason isnt pay2win. If you dont like the way the server works, you are free to leave it...
Right good idea, leave the server before no one can join it so no one rages, go Pika! What the hell are you talking about, the real reason is Pay to win, and it's stubborn people who break the EULA think it's totally unfair, Mojang has a right to do what they want to whatever server they like, it's their game of course..

D

Deleted member 85

GTj6Ne1.png

crT0QWo.png

SouKWgI.png

Ajhmof5.png

2015 ok

D

Deleted member 85

*Rubs hands* i'm using these on Fanta

And why not this thread be locked now lol. I think everyone's gotten the point of how the EULA works now and what's probably going to be happening with Pika.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.