Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The problem with Kit-PvP at the moment

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
if those factors you have mentioned above have no relevancy on the thread, why are you even mentioning it. You are really trying to sugarcoat the situation and making it seem "less" bad than what it really is by pointing out an irrelevant factors. smh
i was pointing out his statement to just "hire active players" which is NOT how it works and my main point was that not everyone is willing to be staff and not just being active makes you eligibal for staff

realoneness

Epic Pika
IGN
oneness
"Also I have no idea on what youre referring to "there are many more factors" then name them... name the other factors." i dont get paid and its not like i agree with everything and i do criticise pika when needed such as kitpvp being purely p2w but saying bad things just cuz they are bad in some other factors is not justified. its not like they r god focusing on everything and seeing who is hacking and who is not its normal for them to miss out and its also normal for them to ignore these complaints of people crying in chat if they see someone hacking they should report using one of the 2 meathods. and about so many players having similar experience. when the thing ur saying is wrong it does not matter how many players are experiencing it. ya they encounter a hacker but instead of crying about staff not doing anything they should report them
first of all, most of the players who do experienced encountering cheaters DO report in forums, they complain about how it took them a long time to respond to their reports, second of all, i do believe that his point of hiring active players to be a staff is just blatantly stupid since it requires a lot of accountability and responsibility. Third of all, you mentioning players who are crying in chat are just some of them, most of the players DO report and most of the time it takes them a day minimum to get a respond and even then, it's already too late.

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
first of all, most of the players who do experienced encountering cheaters DO report in forums, they complain about how it took them a long time to respond to their reports, second of all, i do believe that his point of hiring active players to be a staff is just blatantly stupid since it requires a lot of accountability and responsibility. Third of all, you mentioning players who are crying in chat are just some of them, most of the players DO report and most of the time it takes them a day minimum to get a respond and even then, it's already too late.
I think you forget how many gamemode pika have and how many daily reports they get. It's impossible going through each and every report every day and there are many other factors then just looking at report and taking action

realoneness

Epic Pika
IGN
oneness
I think you forget how many gamemode pika have and how many daily reports they get. It's impossible going through each and every report every day and there are many other factors then just looking at report and taking action
thats exactly wht im saying in my previous comments, i've been on this server for 8+ years, and the management is almost the same. They can't think of implementing a division on staff that works on a specific gamemode? :cautious: