Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The problem with Kit-PvP at the moment

aureatus

I don't wanna make a 50k letter essay here so i'll be quick:
There are multiple problems with the kitpvp gamemode at the moment, and most of them are caused by the lack of basic infrastructure of the server. I don't play other types of minigames so i can't really talk about them but if the staff team and the players don't start moving the gamemode is going to be dead by the next 2-3 years (or even less). Given this statement, i would recommend reading and actually trying to apply this if you guys are interested in maintaining the gamemode alive.

<============================>

"Alright, but what exactly are the problems?"
The first problem i'm going to list here is the lack of staff members online. It's extremely uncommon to see a player of the staff team on and people can cheat however they want. Adding to what i just said, there are a lot of examples of people who clearly/blatantly cheated and the staff team did nothing to stop them until it was way too obvious to ignore. A shameful example of that is zdog444 having to upload a 2 minute video of him GHOSTHANDING so that he could get banned (come on, what year is it, 2015???). There are a lot of other cases, but imo this is more than enough to understand that the server needs an improvement as soon as possible when we talk about the staff team. An extra tip is to have active kitpvp players as staff members, as they will be online for longer, subsequently lowering the chances of (AT LEAST) blatant cheaters being able to freely play for weeks/months. This is extremely important since reports take long to make and not everyone has the time/effort to make these.

The second topic i'm going to talk about is how the playerbase has to change their behavior regarding to the cheaters. I know that the server already has a rule against teaming with cheaters but there is more into it. Firstly, let's take a look at how people would behave if they saw someone cheating back in the day: they would not only report the player, but also make the player feel ashamed of cheating. If you cheated and you were caught, you would expect to be completely apart from the community. No one would like you, no one would invite you to their team and you wouldn't see a reason to keep playing, as you already ruined your "minecraft career". The three available options were to go to another server, quit minecraft or to bhop and not take the game seriously. You see? There is some stuff that the staff team is not able to change, so the playerbase has to play that role. The players nowadays are all lazy and the first thing that comes to their mind when they see someone cheating is "this server is trash i'll cheat too", creating an unstoppable chain of closet cheaters and completely ruining the server.

<=============================>
These are tremendously basic points and if you guys don't take the time and effort to solve these problems that says enough about why the server is in its current state. Have a good day/night.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
You should report the players if it's that obvious that they are cheating. You should work too to get these players banned rather than relying entirely on staff members.

indianpapa

Unfortuantely, your this server does not allow retards like you to enter it and do all of this, Please delete your hacked client and rejoin the game, Sincerely
/login password
Arnav Bhai

OP
OP
A

aureatus

You should report the players if it's that obvious that they are cheating. You should work too to get these players banned rather than relying entirely on staff members.
I talked about that in the post. The point is that the staff team at the moment is nearly useless and rarely bans someone in a server that is filled with cheaters. Not to mention the lack of effort they put into the server. Once i got false banned (an extremely obvious one) and the staff team took an entire month to answer my appeal, and that was because one of my friends convinced one in a call to check it.

D

Deleted member 118315

Not everyone has a good pc or laptop who can record without lag 24x7

Like mine
I get 40-50 fps on avg and while I record I get 20-30fps . How are you so sure that every person who encounters a hacker will be able to record a video and report him
?

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Not everyone has a good pc or laptop who can record without lag 24x7

Like mine
I get 40-50 fps on avg and while I record I get 20-30fps . How are you so sure that every person who encounters a hacker will be able to record a video and report him
?
I play on a mid laptop and using built in recorder isn't hard who says to record 24/7 just record when needed