Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The moment Guildcraft got blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviate

I understand that but what I am saying is that if servers starts to 'ticket' their server, they would like 70% of the players as Minecraft is a game designed for kids. Do you expect kids like 8 to get paypal? Kids have already spend enough money to play Minecraft (Buying Premium if they are). Just imagine the biggest servers 'ticketing'...

Minecraft was not designed specifically for kids, it was actually designed as a sandbox for engineers and architects.
It just happened to become so popular under kids that they made it more like a kids game ;)

What perhaps could work would be a Pika Premium or 2.0 area, just like on Runescape where they have the member area.
This area/server gives acces to new/better gamemodes, better security and more goodies/cosmetics.
Most of the previous servers would still be playable as a member,
but for anything new or updated you would need to pay a monthly fee (around 5$) to have acces to it.

Mr.Winofeii

Epic Pika
Minecraft was not designed specifically for kids, it was actually designed as a sandbox for engineers and architects.
It just happened to become so popular under kids that they made it more like a kids game ;)

What perhaps could work would be a Pika Premium or 2.0 area, just like on Runescape where they have the member area.
This area/server gives acces to new/better gamemodes, better security and more goodies/cosmetics.
Most of the previous servers would still be playable as a member,
but for anything new or updated you would need to pay a monthly fee (around 5$) to have acces to it.
if ur saying to make pika prem. i disagree with u cuz if u make it prem. prem. ppl are small besides no server can beat the population of hypixel or mineplex

Deviate

@Mr.Winofeii not making the server Prem, but makinga Pika server which is only accesible after buying the monthly subscription. Pika will stay Pika, but if you wan't to move on to updates and better gamemodes you will have to pay a small fee to acces the new server.

Mr.Winofeii

Epic Pika
@Mr.Winofeii not making the server Prem, but makinga Prem Pika server which is only accesible after buying the monthly subscription. Pika will stay Pika, but if you wan't to move on to updates and better gamemodes you will have to pay a small fee to acces the new server.
cant even afford 3dollars and and if i even have da money to buy i dont hav paypal "_"

JChan

Epic Pika
@Mr.Winofeii not making the server Prem, but makinga Pika server which is only accesible after buying the monthly subscription. Pika will stay Pika, but if you wan't to move on to updates and better gamemodes you will have to pay a small fee to acces the new server.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that still violates mojang's eula

Deviate

Quoted from their EULA Q&A:
"You may make a different server which features “premium” areas, and charge for access to that server instead, but the benefits cannot carry between servers."

Mr.Winofeii

Epic Pika
"You may make a different server which features “premium” areas, and charge for access to that server instead, but the benefits cannot carry between servers."
its not rally worth dud two servers in one owner with five admins dealing with anti hackers while the other is building the prem. lobby "_"

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Quoted from this https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula "
The one major rule is that you must not distribute anything we've made unless we specifically agree to it. By "distribute anything we've made" what we mean is:
  • give copies of our Game to anyone else;
  • make commercial use of anything we've made;
  • try to make money from anything we've made; or
  • let other people get access to anything we've made in a way that is unfair or unreasonable"

Mr.Winofeii

Epic Pika
Quoted from this https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula "
The one major rule is that you must not distribute anything we've made unless we specifically agree to it. By "distribute anything we've made" what we mean is:
  • give copies of our Game to anyone else;
  • make commercial use of anything we've made;
  • try to make money from anything we've made; or
  • let other people get access to anything we've made in a way that is unfair or unreasonable"
i didnt gwt mine from someone elses i got mine cuz of shiginima launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.