Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Prison Bugs Fix Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShirShir

Hi I just wanted to alert the mod's/admin's/creators of the server that in the prison server the water is bugged on the /warp free.
Also I wanted to ask why there is not any /warp nether yet atleast for Free ranks and the tpa function for the people that play with friends.

That is all Bye :D

Davidva

Veteran
Maybe you can better post this on the report section but okey. Ill agree with /wap nether. Maybe is /warp end an idea also

OP
OP
ShirShir

ShirShir

Didnt Notice that there was a report section LOL.
Thanks for the Heads up

user2

Pika Lover
Nether and End are disabled in prison for a reason. The only water bug in free that I know of is that Depth Strider boots trigger anti cheat so you get teleported back to the first block you started at. If you ran into another bug, you were probably withing the 100 block spawn "safe zone" If this is incorrect plese let me know exactly how to recreate, I will add it to my list of warp free bugs that need fixing since /warp free is sooooo broken.

Source: Have been player on Prison server forever and have been complaining about actual /warp free bugs since late May.

OP
OP
ShirShir

ShirShir

I dont care anymor I got autobanned because of a floorbug while lagging its been a week and they haven't still responded to me.

Tewwa

Banned
I dont care anymor I got autobanned because of a floorbug while lagging its been a week and they haven't still responded to me.
Ok make a support ticket and post the URL here. Since I am only a applicant I can't do nothing! But I can send it to some of the Staff Team Members to have it sorted out, sorry for the inconvenience.

Tewwa

Banned
I have sent it to a few friends, just be patient and your problem will be answered shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.