Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New bedwars map maybe, lava themed / ice themed

should i make a map ( i have made one alredy , lava themd or ice themed ) for pika network

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inzepty

Pika Member
i am a builder and i ahve done many terraformation using world paint and also made custom texture packs using blender also , so i wasnted to make a new map for pika network for submiting to the fourms , i have 2 themes in mind would you please help me decide ?????

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
Thanks for suggetions , i will keep all in mind

viplayer

Great Reporter
nether theme pls.............. never seen tht theme before in any server :) :)

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
2021-07-23_16.40.08.pngI have been thinking a lot about the map , so kkeping in mind the lava theme and the nether theme request i went out and started the project this is in development , i have only built the mid to start with abd this also inclued under ground fortress and nether lava pools protected by barrier blocks , and the nether portal is aslo cover by barrier block , so its just a layout and took me 4 + hours to do this much , love you all i hope pika network may accept it.

2021-07-23_16.34.19.png

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
tbh, it is not the best theme ever, all will just look so dark. Will have a thought of it
not totaly if you think of it , i had also done a few of fiver projects , and i know that we can make it netural like other maps , thats what i am tyring to archive , and i am not using nethblocks only , i am also using overworld blocsk , but my options are limited as i have to keep in mind to make this mmap suitable from 1.8.9 version .

viplayer

Great Reporter
View attachment 27338I have been thinking a lot about the map , so kkeping in mind the lava theme and the nether theme request i went out and started the project this is in development , i have only built the mid to start with abd this also inclued under ground fortress and nether lava pools protected by barrier blocks , and the nether portal is aslo cover by barrier block , so its just a layout and took me 4 + hours to do this much , love you all i hope pika network may accept it.

View attachment 27337
actually sounds good,
(need more words)

shivananda

Legendary Pika
View attachment 27338I have been thinking a lot about the map , so kkeping in mind the lava theme and the nether theme request i went out and started the project this is in development , i have only built the mid to start with abd this also inclued under ground fortress and nether lava pools protected by barrier blocks , and the nether portal is aslo cover by barrier block , so its just a layout and took me 4 + hours to do this much , love you all i hope pika network may accept it.

View attachment 27337
It's nice hope they will accept this GL

It looks cool
but i feel it will be better if some burning trees or something unique is added to mid or maybe a netherack hill kinda ?
im just suggesting
it looks dope tho

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
Thank you everyone for giving me their sugggestion , this mid isnot finished yet , i tried to make it diffrent and accesible to various version from 1.8.9 as icould , this is not finished yet , i need t make this more intresting and am open to your suggetions , As @EA0_2_0_8_ have said , that it looks ugly iN the dark i have also attched the underground nether caves from the mid insie this post , using sildrus vibrent high shaders( the image may look a bit ugly because i need to resize and compress the image to uplod to the website)
if you know the coreect sequnce of volumetric lighting , you can neturilise the dark colour with white
i present to you : THE NETHER INFECTION

2021-07-23_21.15.04.jpg2021-07-23_21.15.38.jpg2021-07-23_21.24.59.jpg2021-07-23_21.24.59.jpg

tlang

Veteran
Avoid using slabs/stairs since there is a chance of lagback and hard to place blocks on it.