Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How does new Bedwars match system work?

TigerCraft79

Pika Member
i have been very confused with the new Bedwars match system i get errors like i "you need higher rank to spectate" and "you have used your map selections" i do get into games but i waste 1-5 mins not being able to properly join. Im very confused upon how this new system works as it wont let me join properly

Silver Wing

The Pika
"you need higher rank to spectate" means you don't have Titan rank so you can't spectate a player
"you have used your map selections" means you have already used your limited number of map selections, IDK what's the exact number since I dont play anymore

OP
OP
T

TigerCraft79

Pika Member
"you need higher rank to spectate" means you don't have Titan rank so you can't spectate a player
"you have used your map selections" means you have already used your limited number of map selections, IDK what's the exact number since I dont play anymore
ik what the errors mean i want to know why i get them i get the spectate error when im trying to play, i want to play not spectate and same for the 2nd one i wanna play dont wanna select maps

zekskitten

Great Reporter
It's a bug after the new update developers are working on it! Please Be Patient!

zekskitten

Great Reporter
Please Have a look on PikaNetwork's Discord (#notice channel) you will get updated when server will be alright.

OP
OP
T

TigerCraft79

Pika Member
Please Have a look on PikaNetwork's Discord (#notice channel) you will get updated when server will be alright.
they banned me for saying "go to jartex then, why are you here" to a guy saying pika bedwars is worst