Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New bedwars map maybe, lava themed / ice themed

should i make a map ( i have made one alredy , lava themd or ice themed ) for pika network

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
Will keep that in mind thank you so much for the tip

viplayer

Great Reporter
IGN
viplayer
Thank you everyone for giving me their sugggestion , this mid isnot finished yet , i tried to make it diffrent and accesible to various version from 1.8.9 as icould , this is not finished yet , i need t make this more intresting and am open to your suggetions , As @EA0_2_0_8_ have said , that it looks ugly iN the dark i have also attched the underground nether caves from the mid insie this post , using sildrus vibrent high shaders( the image may look a bit ugly because i need to resize and compress the image to uplod to the website)
if you know the coreect sequnce of volumetric lighting , you can neturilise the dark colour with white
i present to you : THE NETHER INFECTION

View attachment 27354View attachment 27355View attachment 27356View attachment 27356
Map looks really cool but pls dont build it took big (actually i hate bridging😜 )

Ayaan_111

Pika Member
Thank you everyone for giving me their sugggestion , this mid isnot finished yet , i tried to make it diffrent and accesible to various version from 1.8.9 as icould , this is not finished yet , i need t make this more intresting and am open to your suggetions , As @EA0_2_0_8_ have said , that it looks ugly iN the dark i have also attched the underground nether caves from the mid insie this post , using sildrus vibrent high shaders( the image may look a bit ugly because i need to resize and compress the image to uplod to the website)
if you know the coreect sequnce of volumetric lighting , you can neturilise the dark colour with white
i present to you : THE NETHER INFECTION

View attachment 27354View attachment 27355View attachment 27356View attachment 27356
this is cool ngl btw 1 question is that tree part of map???

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
this is cool ngl btw 1 question is that tree part of map???
Its actually was but I removed it to make a quite big model for 2 alternate sides and for the past 2 days I have been working on underground nether fortress and maintain on the symmetry of the map so the fully finished mid is going to posted within 4 days .hope you like it .thank you for visiting

Lemeonxicey

Thank you so much ,if you have any suggestion please tell me about it
How about maybe you try to do it like half the map is lava themed and the other half ice themed. (sry if someone already suggested this)

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
How about maybe you try to do it like half the map is lava themed and the other half ice themed. (sry if someone already suggested this)
Thats such a good idea but , and so kind of you for posting it , but my friend , lava and ice doest do that good , so meaning that there are possibly chances that if this map comes to pikanetwork(hopefully) , then player will bee able to encounter a whole new varity of bugs , in the map , so i had to think about that one and even mafde a prototype mid of your idea , thats why it took me long to answer the thread . it doesnt work very well my friend , but that was a pretty good idea ,ps dont fell bad about it , pls keep sharing your ideas . i also know to create organic shapes , so if you want a giant statue in mid (greek type ) pls suggest me

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
my friends , this is how the mid looks now , its fully symmetrical of radius =15 , ,distance from mid to base = 30 blocks, this is how the mid look from the base , ( Still working on it ) , how ever if you want anyomre strutures on the mid like a statue like an orgainc build of a greek man hoilding a sword , for all 4 sides please ell me in the thread , and so yeah its the look now , had to remove the tree because it was looking kida ugly in 1.8.9 , so promise you that something better than a tree is gonna come

And i changed the mid sword also a little bit , now i need to make 2 entrances for the mid from the 2 opposit sides which are left empty
{PLEASE TELL ME IF I NEED TO INTEGRATE A STAUTE INTO THIS BUILD , I HAVE MADE A ORAGIC GREEEK BUILD , BUT IF YOU LIKE TO HAVE IT PLESASE LET MEKNOW AND HOW THE MAP LOOK , )
Thank you everyone for helping me so much......

2021-07-26_20.32.34.jpg2021-07-26_20.32.34.jpg2021-07-26_20.33.05.jpg2021-07-26_20.35.18.jpg2021-07-26_20.32.34-1.jpg

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
ALSO PLEASE IGNORE THE ORAGE BLOCKS I PLACE PLACED TO TO USE POS 1 POS2 COMMAND ON THE ISLAD FOR CHANGING THE BLOCKS :)

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
For all those whoa re wandering , what i ment by statues , i ment this . now obviously this is a skelton build which i use to make all the big human models
its pretty basic , so what i ment was to impement a smaller verion of this into the bedwars map like a nether soilder . holing the sword by keeping it in the tea-pose , verison , let me know about this

2021-07-26_21.29.46.jpg2021-07-26_21.29.55.jpg2021-07-26_21.29.48.jpg

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
when the staff member already has your reply
great minds think alike i guess
Thanks for commenting , i was also not sure at first when the ice idea first came to me , but praticel knowledge alsways stads out from theaory , i made an half ice half lava (without magma blocks because they were not it 1.8.9). so after first 20 minutes i found out that the hhalf of tghe solid ice of the map alredy melted and and turned to water.
i even uploded the map to my testing serve( for fivver builds) , and even after turing on block protection , the ice melted abnyhow , they just dodnt work together very well) , if a map like that comes out we would see a lot of trollers disturbing the gameplay and even the world reloding after each and every match will also face problem in placing and ice and lava have undergone some changes in updates of 1.8.9 to 1.16.5 , even the nether update had changed the lava chacrachters , so it would be ttal chaos , but i tried to syick with the neather theam , beacaue of the varity of possibilites of making and desigins to create . Thank for replaying to the thread , thank you sooo much , Hope you like the map new design , i just posted...

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
A tip for you.
The ice will melt if you place them manually. Use worldedit to place them (eg: //replace), it will not melt if it is placed by the worldedit

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
A tip for you.
The ice will melt if you place them manually. Use worldedit to place them (eg: //replace), it will not melt if it is placed by the worldedit
Thank you sooooooo , much i dint knew that actually worked , and sure to say it worked now , so now i can intrudouce ice themes into the map aslo , thank you .

i am a builder and i ahve done many terraformation using world paint and also made custom texture packs using blender also , so i wasnted to make a new map for pika network for submiting to the fourms , i have 2 themes in mind would you please help me decide ?????
Hi I'd like a fire and ice themed map but wouldnt it be more good if there were new maps for 3s and quads like Ashore and like Ashfire for solo and doubles i think that would really make a impact to the cracked players

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
Hi I'd like a fire and ice themed map but wouldnt it be more good if there were new maps for 3s and quads like Ashore and like Ashfire for solo and doubles i think that would really make a impact to the cracked players
hello there so much thanking for you reply to the thread , i am building a map for trios and quads , and , and i would like to say thank you for your reply once again and if you have anymore suggetion please look at teh new map images ,and that is not finished yet also , i will be integrating ice theme in that also.

hello there so much thanking for you reply to the thread , i am building a map for trios and quads , and , and i would like to say thank you for your reply once again and if you have anymore suggetion please look at teh new map images ,and that is not finished yet also , i will be integrating ice theme in that also.
Oh Thank You But Respect to you bro your a legend

TigerBoltz

i am a builder and i ahve done many terraformation using world paint and also made custom texture packs using blender also , so i wasnted to make a new map for pika network for submiting to the fourms , i have 2 themes in mind would you please help me decide ?????
ngl but yeah pika do need some new maps so i would encourage you there are very little amount of maps to choose from so i would really like some new unseen maps