Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New bedwars map maybe, lava themed / ice themed

should i make a map ( i have made one alredy , lava themd or ice themed ) for pika network

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hello there so much thanking for you reply to the thread , i am building a map for trios and quads , and , and i would like to say thank you for your reply once again and if you have anymore suggetion please look at teh new map images ,and that is not finished yet also , i will be integrating ice theme in that also.
Hi i'd appreaciate if u could do the maps for solo and duos

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
ngl but yeah pika do need some new maps so i would encourage you there are very little amount of maps to choose from so i would really like some new unseen maps
Thank you for replying , i will do my best to give you your :) fav themed maps

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
Oh Thank You But Respect to you bro your a legend
Nahh brother , i am not that a good builder of that all , i just try , but i am nothing compared to the ones who built such a server for us to play , we have to admire the work of the staff team and builder who built pika network , this is nothing compared to that. But as always , thank you Respect brother.

Nahh brother , i am not that a good builder of that all , i just try , but i am nothing compared to the ones who built such a server for us to play , we have to admire the work of the staff team and builder who built pika network , this is nothing compared to that. But as always , thank you Respect brother.
but its ok my guy im sure your a great builder

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Your build looks awesome but i feel like it needs more refining to be a good map, the island looks a little messy, and could work more on the block palate

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
i am a builder and i ahve done many terraformation using world paint and also made custom texture packs using blender also , so i wasnted to make a new map for pika network for submiting to the fourms , i have 2 themes in mind would you please help me decide ?????
Hopefully your maps get implemented in the near future

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
Avoid using slabs/stairs since there is a chance of lagback and hard to place blocks on it.
Players are getting lagbacks becuz the server is using a custom version of NCP :)

Now just wonder where I got that info from

Blueiy

Pika Member
i am a builder and i ahve done many terraformation using world paint and also made custom texture packs using blender also , so i wasnted to make a new map for pika network for submiting to the fourms , i have 2 themes in mind would you please help me decide ?????
i think it is best that we see the maps so we can properly vote on whitch one is better so make another fourm with images of both the maps then we can decide

OP
OP
Inzepty

Inzepty

Pika Member
IGN
Inzep
i think it is best that we see the maps so we can properly vote on whitch one is better so make another fourm with images of both the maps then we can decide
Very soon man , working on that , something realy cool coming sooo , Thank for commenting.

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
IGN
GraciousWalker
The map looks amazing overall and I hope it gets added soon in the game.
However, could you make some smaller islands in between the bases and mid/other bases (your choice, really) for fast travel (as in Airshow). That would make it easier to travel long distances without bridging a lot.
Also, I don't really know for sure if you will be adding that giant skeleton or statue but if you do, try to make the build limit low (people love camping) and also try to limit the number of any spots where camping is possible (usually around the enclosed spaces ,as in caves, of builds).
Please could you make a new thread with the pictures of mid (built completed) and the bases so that we can properly see them.
You are doing a great effort though.

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
IGN
LivingLegendOP
lava one pls i love the firey look pls lava one
It's not a good idea because if they would add lava in bw maps player will miss use it like they can use lava as trap or the biggest thing is that in pika bw the water bucket don't disappear so people can just take lava and rome arround it would funny ngl but it would create so much bugs in the server it's better to add ice maps