Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New bedwars map maybe, lava themed / ice themed

should i make a map ( i have made one alredy , lava themd or ice themed ) for pika network

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
It's not a good idea because if they would add lava in bw maps player will miss use it like they can use lava as trap or the biggest thing is that in pika bw the water bucket don't disappear so people can just take lava and rome arround it would funny ngl but it would create so much bugs in the server it's better to add ice maps
ya but it would look epic ngl

ZetsuPlayz

i am a builder and i ahve done many terraformation using world paint and also made custom texture packs using blender also , so i wasnted to make a new map for pika network for submiting to the fourms , i have 2 themes in mind would you please help me decide ?????
You could make map where one side is lava and the other is iced could be a new gamemode for bedwars wheres theres 8 people and split into 2 teams where one side is lava and the other is ice would be fun to see a map like that

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
IGN
LivingLegendOP
You could make map where one side is lava and the other is iced could be a new gamemode for bedwars wheres theres 8 people and split into 2 teams where one side is lava and the other is ice would be fun to see a map like that
ya it sounds great they should do these things would be great if you could suggest them