Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

IMPORTANT invitations to join servers READ THIS

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Lately we have come across several reports of people that tell us that their accounts have been hacked, right after they have been joining servers that they were invited to by other players.

There are several reasons we do not allow the mention of server names and ip addresses. That we do not want to favor our competition is of course one of them, but to protect you all from people that are have bad intentions is also one of them.

Those people will use their server logs to extract your password. As most people use the same password, they will then come on Pike-Network and log in with your user account and password and "hack it" You pretty much voluntarily gave them your password. You were tricked.

Of course we will not tell you not to visit other servers. We are Pika-Network, we have faith :-) But when you join another server, whether this is a private server or a well known game server, we strongly advise you to never use the same password that you use on another server.

As a reminder: we will do anything we can to help you in such cases. But we will need absolute proof that you are the owner of the account that you are claiming to reset the password.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Thnks dude for informing abd saving some players. Someone invited me kn his private server and told me to register but when i registered i did it with completely different password so I was safe.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
happened to me once before. thank you for teaching new players what to do and what not to do!

OP
OP
Old_Prophet

Old_Prophet

The Pika
fyi @skyarmyfan11 i "should" nothing. I do not underestimate people's intelligence and spell everything out for them. They have minds of their own and can think for them selves. Other then that, I certainly do not assume that they are dumb and do not know what proof of ownership is. If they have questions about that, they can always ask.
On the other hand, I DO know how to write a short, readable and to the point piece of text that informs people on a certain subject without going off track to much. Which was exactly the point of this posting. As you may have noticed, I have a great allergy of wannabees telling me what i should and should not do when they have no clue what the intention or goal is when i write something. So if this strikes you as offensive.... I apologize. Maybe mind your own business next time, or do it better yourself instead of criticizing people.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Look, I see your point and why you think I am criticizing you, but that was not my intention.
The reason I said what I did, is because in discord, when staff tell people to make a support ticket and include proof, most of the time, they do not know what counts as proof.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Helps a lot but I think you misspelled Pika-Network with Pike-Network

Daddy

Lately we have come across several reports of people that tell us that their accounts have been hacked, right after they have been joining servers that they were invited to by other players.

There are several reasons we do not allow the mention of server names and ip addresses. That we do not want to favor our competition is of course one of them, but to protect you all from people that are have bad intentions is also one of them.

Those people will use their server logs to extract your password. As most people use the same password, they will then come on Pike-Network and log in with your user account and password and "hack it" You pretty much voluntarily gave them your password. You were tricked.

Of course we will not tell you not to visit other servers. We are Pika-Network, we have faith :) But when you join another server, whether this is a private server or a well known game server, we strongly advise you to never use the same password that you use on another server.

As a reminder: we will do anything we can to help you in such cases. But we will need absolute proof that you are the owner of the account that you are claiming to reset the password.

Of course we will not tell you not to visit other servers. We are Pika-Network, we have faith :) But when you join another server, whether this is a private server or a well known game server, we strongly advise you to never use the same password that you use on another server.

I was playing on cosmic craft and there was someone who kept saying that "the IP on the Internet are fake my IP is real come and join the server"

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I was playing on cosmic craft and there was someone who kept saying that "the IP on the Internet are fake my IP is real come and join the server"
Just DON'T join servers that you don't know. You can join your friend's servers or people you trust but its not advisable to join a random server.

Have a lovely day,
iactivateMC

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
When ever you say pika-craft it says "the IP on the Internet are fake my IP is real come and join the server"

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
You can recover your account if your a donator. ive already lost my account once then i try to ask Robbie <3 that i need to recover my account. I showed him my receipt for proof that im a donator. Note: I dont know if you need to be donator to recover your account. So... yeah i showed him my receipt for buying 2 ranks disenchant scroll and 420/320 galactix dollars. Robbie <3 was in his school so i need to wait. Before that i asked him if he can recover accounts while the user is offline he said yes. So... tomorrow he gave me my new password. You can ask bear *if hes not angry* robbie, and kaylee. i think yoeri can recover accounts ._.
nevermind PizzaMC he resigned/quit.
and also, if you dont receive the receipt in your inbox *which is impossible* ask staff :p Also, i did this method to approach admins added [Need senior admin+] Sorry, i dont know if admins can recover accounts cause i only know is Senior-admins UP.

-Lasticy
Enjoy your stay ;3

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Also, i forgot to add in that you need to make a support ticket *Of course* Even if your a donator you still have to make a support to ticket be able the admins to see whats your problem.

-Lasticy
Enjoy your stay ;3