Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Guide] How to win Solo BedWars!

Do you think this thread is useful?

• Total voters

Cute

Pika Lover
when you collect 4 iron from the generator immediately buy blocks and cover your bed with 8 wool. Start building a bridge to the closest base, after you run out of blocks go back into your generator. Wait for 12 iron, buy more blocks, and speed bridge to your opponent as fast as you can.
This is a really bad idea wtf lol

your first 8 emeralds on obsidian
Who buys obby in solos

I personally don't recommend buying a miner fatigue trap because it costs 2 diamonds and doesn't notify you when someone's at your island, so I think the Escape room trap is much better.
Buy both of them lol?

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin

Piko

Banned
It's not better to 32 rush because you won't have enough blocks to build up if your opponents build up so they will have the height advantage, meaning they would be able to kill you before you could even touch them.
Ill have to disagree with this one
My reasons are that there is like 20 people who play bedwar and have more than 50 iq on pikachu-network
Most of the time they are still in the gen trying to get a iron sword for their first rush :/
Protection 1 iron armor is too weak and you will most likely die with it so I would recommend buying diamond armor or upgrading protection on your iron armor as soon as possible.
I mean diamond armor gives a really little upgrade for it's price, I personally would recommend buying armor only when you are very rich on ems or already having prot 4 and wanting that extra protection with diamond armor as a single prot level is 1.5x better than the diamond armor upgrade
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything else in the guide is pretty good, and some people might disagree with the obsidian thing but I personally think it's really easy to get and I don't have to worry about little timmy breaking my bed when I'm rushing

Nirahz

Pika Lover
I will try to explain exactly how to play properly & which strategies to use
"try" being the key word lmao
even if you're an experienced player looking for some more advice - this is the right place to look for it.
if you're an experienced player don't use this it will literally make you worse lol, if ur just starting out then it's fine
of all, I would advise you to learn how to ninja bridge consistently. There are a lot of online tutorials for this. I won't link any of them, simply google "how to ninja bridge in Minecraft" and watch some videos.
yeah, this is helpful but with the "strategy" you're discussing you'll get beaten by a guy shift-flatbridging
you learned how to ninja bridge it's time to utilise it in a real Solo game.
i speak from experience when I say don't do this, go on a practise server or something. only do this once you're 100% confident in your speedbridging, if you just learned it 5 seconds ago the chances of you failing are very high
when you collect 4 iron from the generator immediately buy blocks and cover your bed with 8 wool.
don't bother. unless your enemy actually kills you, this is a dumb thing to do
Wait for 12 iron, buy more blocks, and speed bridge to your opponent as fast as you can.
why would you wait this long? you're gonna be too late to stop someone rushing you. this is stupid.
That's why I recommend always rushing with 64 blocks
on your first rush, go with minimal blocks. don't be stupid
buy a wooden pickaxe if they have end stone
by the time your guide makes people get out of the generator they can already buy tnt lmao
At this time you should have enough gold to buy the iron armor too.
what??? listen I know I said your guide makes people wait long to actually rush your first enemy but you can't be serious when you tell people to wait for iron armour before moving on to the second rush, awful
In Solo attack is the best defense
I would disagree with this. since you're alone, your base will be wide open when you start rushing someone. if you're a decent player you most likely won't have to worry about your bed on a server like pika, but let's be real decent players are very scarce on this server. while I support rushing and playing risky more than anyone else, never let your guard down
If you decide to go to mid (like I usually do)
thanks for explaining why you shouldn't be the one making a guide
I would recommend you to spend your first 8 emeralds on obsidian
refer to my previous statement
rush other bases with TNT
don't underestimate tools.
You can get haste if they have obsidian, (sry quoting fucked up lol good website)
haste is absolutely usless and will not buy you much time at all unless the maps on pika are absolutely stupid idk I haven't seen them but it's pika so they might be, anyway you can break obby faster than someone is able to respawn so don't waste dias on haste unless you bought every other upgrade
I personally don't recommend buying a miner fatigue trap because it costs 2 diamonds and doesn't notify you when someone's at your island, so I think the Escape room trap is much better.
if it's anything like jartex, which I assume is the case, miner fatigue is the 3rd best diamond upgrade. buy it asap. it's basically escape room but if escape room was 500x better
You can use that to destroy wood bed defenses instantly.
wouldn't do that unless you got too much iron, fb jumps and knocking people are more useful imo since there's tnt and tools that can do that
pearl at your opponent's base after drinking your potions
mainly do this if you've got an extra pearl or if you still have a bed, saving your pearls for when you get knocked as a final is so much more useful and reliable
If your opponent has a large bed defense carry 2-3 TNT's with you
or, you know, bring tools

listen, hate to be that guy, but I saw people reacting with "this guide is good!" and "nice job" when that really isn't the case. felt like pointing out the mistakes. i would say I'm sorry, but I'm really not. please learn from this and don't make future guides without an actual bedwars players' help. cheers

Nirahz

Pika Lover
onto this bozo
Not bad, you should've mentioned that if players want to play safe, they should buy Traps first (Show me your hands and Escape Room) before they buy sharpness and protection.
hello mr expert this is the worst take I have ever seen and in almost no situation will traps be more useful than prot and sharp
keep rushing the side I started until I die
this is stupid, if you ignore the base that's literally closest to you your bed will get broken before you reach your 2nd rush (assuming people are decent. which, again, it's pika so that's very unlikely.
Once I die I'd buy wood and place one layer around the bed and throw 8 on top of the bed defense just in case I'm getting rushed and there's no time for buying blocks.
first of all wood is literally the worst defense in the game after sandstone since axes melt it, and secondly... what??? what do you mean throw 8 on top of the bed?? like just drop a bunch of wood? wow. I've never thought of that. a bunch of dropped wood. your strategies are far too advanced for me.
I'd protect my bed with wool immediately.
why thooo if you know what you're doing you won't need a bed defense that early on in solos
Easy, if you are good and experienced PvP-er spend diamonds on sharpness, but if you're insecure spend them on protection
if you have 2 diamonds always spend them on prot and don't wait for sharpness, it will likely be the difference between life and death
Tips by me: Always bring at least 1 TNT with you if you have no tools, buy diamond armor only if you haven't iron armor or when you have no bed and you have nothing to spend emeralds on. Always pay attention to chat and scoreboard so you can decide which team you should go for after you finish the first rush.
these aren't "your" tips. anyone with a brain can think of this, this isn't anything revolutionary

in conclusion, slightly less but also somehow shittier takes than the initial guide

Piko

Banned
onto this bozo

hello mr expert this is the worst take I have ever seen and in almost no situation will traps be more useful than prot and sharp

this is stupid, if you ignore the base that's literally closest to you your bed will get broken before you reach your 2nd rush (assuming people are decent. which, again, it's pika so that's very unlikely.

first of all wood is literally the worst defense in the game after sandstone since axes melt it, and secondly... what??? what do you mean throw 8 on top of the bed?? like just drop a bunch of wood? wow. I've never thought of that. a bunch of dropped wood. your strategies are far too advanced for me.

why thooo if you know what you're doing you won't need a bed defense that early on in solos

if you have 2 diamonds always spend them on prot and don't wait for sharpness, it will likely be the difference between life and death

these aren't "your" tips. anyone with a brain can think of this, this isn't anything revolutionary

in conclusion, slightly less but also somehow shittier takes than the initial guide
I don't understand you
1. Zxga was the best pika network player being 1st on every leaderboard "was" because he quit pika network, and he's probably better than you
2. This guide is not bad and is quite good, I win 90% of my games with this strategy
by the time your guide makes people get out of the generator they can already buy tnt lmao
wdym, you get 4 iron and 12 iron after, that's 16 iron and 2 gold, attacking the other guy, taking his gen going back to your base taking your gen that is 12 iron right there.

I personally feel that you are not very experienced

Nirahz

Pika Lover
It's not better to 32 rush because you won't have enough blocks to build up if your opponents build up so they will have the height advantage, meaning they would be able to kill you before you could even touch them.
surprising them by being faster is more effective than being slow and high. if you can manage to bridge over to someone before they come out of their base, it's a free bed. go high and the chance of you dying from fall damage combined with the other person actually getting the time to play the game makes it unsafe (at least on your first rush, as you usually won't have ladders already)
Protection 1 iron armor is too weak and you will most likely die with it so I would recommend buying diamond armor or upgrading protection on your iron armor as soon as possible.
protection 1 iron is nothing to sneeze at lol, most people won't have much better.
The miner fatigue trap is only good when someone's TNT rushing you and you are near your base so you can defend from it. It's useless for everything else because you can't keep an eye on your base all the time.
allows you to safely void if someone's making their way towards your base and often saves your bed
For an experienced player, it's quite possible to counter a TNT rusher.
usually it's a free bed, I don't see pika players defending it
The wooden axe barely does anything
it doesn't do much because wood is so terrible hardly anyone uses it. it's a great tool, always get it
It's usually not needed unless you're facing an obsidian user.
I actually kind of agree with you on this, but it's not just vs obsidian users. any defense with more than 2 layers is worth blocking in for

Nirahz

Pika Lover
I don't understand you
1. Zxga was the best pika network player being 1st on every leaderboard "was" because he quit pika network, and he's probably better than you
2. This guide is not bad and is quite good, I win 90% of my games with this strategy

wdym, you get 4 iron and 12 iron after, that's 16 iron and 2 gold, attacking the other guy, taking his gen going back to your base taking your gen that is 12 iron right there.

I personally feel that you are not very experienced
i beg your pardon?

1. i do not care, being 1st on every leaderboard doesn't mean shit, just means he has time. "he's probably better than you" yeah alright man anyone who buys wood and also traps over sharpness and prot should not be considered good. how sad is this server?
2. this guide is absolutely awful if you're looking from an actual players' perspective. it can help out some people who were just born and hopped on mc for the first time, but not much more than that.

3. you're assuming the guy doesn't echest his recourses. if that's the case, I very much overestimated your server's playerbase. unless you take 80 attempts to finish your first rush, you're not getting 12 iron from it

4. I personally feel that you have no idea what you're talking about and are blindly going along with everything a staff member says just because they are staff

Nirahz

Pika Lover
i beg your pardon?

1. i do not care, being 1st on every leaderboard doesn't mean shit, just means he has time. "he's probably better than you" yeah alright man anyone who buys wood and also traps over sharpness and prot should not be considered good. how sad is this server?
2. this guide is absolutely awful if you're looking from an actual players' perspective. it can help out some people who were just born and hopped on mc for the first time, but not much more than that.

3. you're assuming the guy doesn't echest his recourses. if that's the case, I very much overestimated your server's playerbase. unless you take 80 attempts to finish your first rush, you're not getting 12 iron from it

4. I personally feel that you have no idea what you're talking about and are blindly going along with everything a staff member says just because they are staff
wait nvm forget about 3 i thought u were talking about the iron armour thing, anyway, if you have 4 gold and 12 iron don't buy tools buy tnt and wool lol

Piko

Banned
He's 1st on the most wins leaderboard but hes not even in the top 10 most games played, so it's not like he played 50k matches and won 10k of them
Also he has around 35 fkdr
That is simply not the case, I'm not sure what is your strategy but this strategy is fine/good,
Maybe maps and other stuff are completely different on jartex network compared to pika but with this guide I win most of my matches
if you have 4 gold and 12 iron don't buy tools buy tnt and wool lol
You don't get 12 iron and 4 gold on pika, you get 12 iron and 2 gold or something like that I'm not sure
I'm not trying to validate what this staff member said and it would not change my opinion if this was made by a random I don't even know like you, I'm just trying to validate this guide

Nirahz

Pika Lover
He's 1st on the most wins leaderboard but hes not even in the top 10 most games played, so it's not like he played 50k matches and won 10k of them
Also he has around 35 fkdr
a 35 fkdr seems like the bare minimum to be considered an average player on pika, trust me. the players you've got on there really aren't anything special. again, he defends with wood loool
That is simply not the case, I'm not sure what is your strategy but this strategy is fine/good,
this strategy is nowhere near good lmao
Maybe maps and other stuff are completely different on jartex network compared to pika but with this guide I win most of my matches
maps are maps. unless your server uses some weirdo shit where every base is 128 blocks apart, I can't say these strategies are valid. just because you win against toddlers doesn't mean you'll win against actual people
You don't get 12 iron and 4 gold on pika, you get 12 iron and 2 gold or something like that I'm not sure
yeah to be honest I got no clue what the initial point was anyway so if my reply was bullshit that's why
I'm not trying to validate what this staff member said and it would not change my opinion if this was made by a random I don't even know like you, I'm just trying to validate this guide
hey, you're not gonna hurt me by saying you don't know me lol I could not care less, but this guide is awful in almost every perspective. not valid, unless you really have no clue what bedwars is about.

Piko

Banned
a 35 fkdr seems like the bare minimum to be considered an average player on pika, trust me. the players you've got on there really aren't anything special. again, he defends with wood loool
I don't understand what's wrong with defending your bed with wool, great players like thirty virus defend their bed with wood
maps are maps. unless your server uses some weirdo shit where every base is 128 blocks apart, I can't say these strategies are valid. just because you win against toddlers doesn't mean you'll win against actual people
I'll play a few matches on jartex if that's where you play and tell you if players are better

hey, you're not gonna hurt me by saying you don't know me lol I could not care less, but this guide is awful in almost every perspective. not valid, unless you really have no clue what bedwars is about.
I was not trying to hurt you because I have no idea who you are the same way I'm a random to you

Nirahz

Pika Lover
the average jartex player isn't good the same way pika players aren't good, I just like to believe the average jartex player is slightly better than the average pika one. the good jartex players are miles ahead of your best players if "zxga" is your best lol

Piko

Banned
the average jartex player isn't good the same way pika players aren't good, I just like to believe the average jartex player is slightly better than the average pika one. the good jartex players are miles ahead of your best players if "zxga" is your best lol
Well, fair enough, I mean I don't think that you are a bad player ofc but I disagree with some of your ways of playing,
Anyways, I don't really have time to argue about this so I'm going to end this before this gets too long
Have a great rest of your night/day
Good bye!