Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Guide] How to win Solo BedWars!

Do you think this thread is useful?

• Total voters

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Sadly, all of these things I've already know.

aghas gs gas gdf g ag

I recommend always rushing with 64 blocks - you can always build up as high as you want, and that gives you a really big advantage.
Not always, Once you get better its always better to 32 rush on maps like lighthouse, aquarium and all other 8 iron rushes since most players on pika are trash and wont even expect an 8 iron rush. But yes there is a risk factor, if you fail your chances of losing the game increases by a lot but if you can speed bridge well I'd suggest this over 64 rushing or 48 rushing anyday.
Go to mid ASAP so you can get diamond armor, a pearl and potions if needed.
I'd always suggest pearls and pots and even a diamond sword over Diamond Armor. If you have protection iron armor dont buy diamond armor unless you are too rich.
Golden apples are very good for healing too
What else do u do with them juggle?
I personally don't recommend buying a miner fatigue trap because it costs 2 diamonds and doesn't notify you when someone's at your island, so I think the Escape room trap is much better.
I actually have mixed opinions on this. Blindness trap is only good if the enemy rushes you and you are there at the base, tho it tells you whether you are gonna lose your bed, it pretty much does only that. I'd suggest getting miner fatigue, since it gives you time to void if you see someone coming towards your base. And as you said somewhere above having awareness is necessary. But as an attacker I'd rather be affected by miner fatigue any day over blindness and slowness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You haven't added sprint reseting yet so I suggest you do that. Its your guide so i'll let you do it. This guide is way too basic imo. But it could help people to win games.

Also buy tools kids its a necessity.

Learn how to block in too.

If you have a sweaty opponent just use tnt even most sweats can do anything about it

You can use fall damage to not take damage at all on the first hit when someone tries hits you. Its because minecraft only recognises 1 tick of damage at a time.

Gain height over opponents it puts a lot of pressure on them.

Place blocks in pvp - I use this a lot and its super helpful, basically place a block if front of your opponent to cancel their sprint and then you can easily combo them by sprint reseting.

Strafe - dont just hold w use a and d in pvp, Its always harder to hit a zigzag moving target than one moving in a straight line.

Might add more to this later.

Last edited:

Piko

Banned
Will try out the strategy and see if I like it and if it works for my playstyle
Good guide!
Don't know how did I see this just now

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Not always, Once you get better its always better to 32 rush on maps like lighthouse, aquarium and all other 8 iron rushes since most players on pika are trash and wont even expect an 8 iron rush. But yes there is a risk factor, if you fail your chances of losing the game increases by a lot but if you can speed bridge well I'd suggest this over 64 rushing or 48 rushing anyday.
It's not better to 32 rush because you won't have enough blocks to build up if your opponents build up so they will have the height advantage, meaning they would be able to kill you before you could even touch them.
I'd always suggest pearls and pots and even a diamond sword over Diamond Armor. If you have protection iron armor dont buy diamond armor unless you are too rich.
Protection 1 iron armor is too weak and you will most likely die with it so I would recommend buying diamond armor or upgrading protection on your iron armor as soon as possible.
I actually have mixed opinions on this. Blindness trap is only good if the enemy rushes you and you are there at the base, tho it tells you whether you are gonna lose your bed, it pretty much does only that. I'd suggest getting miner fatigue, since it gives you time to void if you see someone coming towards your base. And as you said somewhere above having awareness is necessary. But as an attacker I'd rather be affected by miner fatigue any day over blindness and slowness.
The miner fatigue trap is only good when someone's TNT rushing you and you are near your base so you can defend from it. It's useless for everything else because you can't keep an eye on your base all the time.
You haven't added sprint reseting yet so I suggest you do that. Its your guide so i'll let you do it. This guide is way too basic imo. But it could help people to win games.
Place blocks in pvp - I use this a lot and its super helpful, basically place a block if front of your opponent to cancel their sprint and then you can easily combo them by sprint reseting.
Strafe - dont just hold w use a and d in pvp, Its always harder to hit a zigzag moving target than one moving in a straight line.
This is not a PVP guide.
Gain height over opponents it puts a lot of pressure on them.
Already mentioned.
If you have a sweaty opponent just use tnt even most sweats can do anything about it
For an experienced player, it's quite possible to counter a TNT rusher. However, I included that they should use TNT anyway as it's easier to use compared to tools.
Also buy tools kids its a necessity.
The wooden pickaxe is the only tool you need (and a diamond one if they have obsidian). The wooden axe barely does anything and other tools are too expensive.
Learn how to block in too.
It's usually not needed unless you're facing an obsidian user.

Thanks for the constructive criticism even though I don't find most of it useful.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

bruh
It's not better to 32 rush because you won't have enough blocks to build up if your opponents build up so they will have the height advantage, meaning they would be able to kill you before you could even touch them.

Protection 1 iron armor is too weak and you will most likely die with it so I would recommend buying diamond armor or upgrading protection on your iron armor as soon as possible.

The miner fatigue trap is only good when someone's TNT rushing you and you are near your base so you can defend from it. It's useless for everything else because you can't keep an eye on your base all the time.

This is not a PVP guide.

Already mentioned.

For an experienced player, it's quite possible to counter a TNT rusher. However, I included that they should use TNT anyway as it's easier to use compared to tools.

The wooden pickaxe is the only tool you need (and a diamond one if they have obsidian). The wooden axe barely does anything and other tools are too expensive.

It's usually not needed unless you're facing an obsidian user.

Thanks for the constructive criticism even though I don't find most of it useful.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

how much time did it take to write that

UpperGround

Great Reporter

it took me 40 mins to get 70 msgs

did u like my comeback

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin

it took me 40 mins to get 70 msgs

did u like my comeback
Yep, and I hope it continues. :)

UpperGround

Great Reporter

ya it's gonna continue till my vacation ends

Silver Wing

The Pika

ya it's gonna continue till my vacation ends
RIP me ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter

why
RIP me ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ