Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Free world is DYING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmirmentMC

Pika Member
Hello!

We are talking about Free world. Like... Its so boring how ever, but some Low ranks getting randomly teleported there is destroying it!! Someone needs to fix this!
Suggestions:
I suggest to disable building and breaking blocks at free world at lower ranks from Prestige-H to A. Only Free ranked pika-crafters can only do something there.

~Regards, Admirment

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Yea i was in opprison too (some day ago) and u are right, and who no-free ranks should not be in free world at all. I asking a higher staff to fix this.

mastersson

Pika Lover
Yea i was in opprison too (some day ago) and u are right, and who no-free ranks should not be in free world at all. I asking a higher staff to fix this.
This has always been the thing, players at spawn can tpa to free rankers who are in the free world. And I guess you dont know that, but I noticed since the DAY that free world was RELEASED lol

chris2789

Pika Member
hope they haven't found my rich ship couple thousands blocks away ( long time ago I builded a ship in the ocean it's full of dubs and dubs of emerald and diamond blocks)-designed by jeremyC22

Status
Not open for further replies.