Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update Survival - Reset | July the 30th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiadHowlader

Veteran
GG Pika Team
Like the new BlackMarket - added an option to sell x64 items, as well as an option to sell your entire inventory.

Javuh

Pika Member
Finally, survival getting the attention it deserves

KelvinChew08

I w
Hype for new 1.17 Survival Reset, I hope those quitted players will come back and play again although they has quit Survival for a long time. I'm also excited and grateful for you Developers reading our Survival Community Suggestion one by one, you guys even accepted 5 of my suggestion and so do other for the new Survival Reset. I hope this season will have less issue and less toxic community and looking forward to help out the Survival Community to grow even further beyond.

Chow sin gamers ;3

Regards by a Pika Lover,
SDHMinecraft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( Chow sin means by goodbye / farewell )

5 of my suggestions are the following below:

- Gold coins are added into Crates so there can be other ways to get gold coins instead of Quests only
- A seasonal crate has been added
- Removed Shulker Boxes, they're not worth to buy and Mystery Wizard is supposed to sell rarer items
- Clan rewards
- Added a nether within the resourceworld.

Hype for new 1.17 Survival Reset, I hope those quitted players will come back and play again although they has quit Survival for a long time. I'm also excited and grateful for you Developers reading our Survival Community Suggestion one by one, you guys even accepted 5 of my suggestion and so do other for the new Survival Reset. I hope this season will have less issue and less toxic community and looking forward to help out the Survival Community to grow even further beyond.

Chow sin gamers ;3

Regards by a Pika Lover,
SDHMinecraft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( Chow sin means by goodbye / farewell )

5 of my suggestions are the following below:

- Gold coins are added into Crates so there can be other ways to get gold coins instead of Quests only
- A seasonal crate has been added
- Removed Shulker Boxes, they're not worth to buy and Mystery Wizard is supposed to sell rarer items
- Clan rewards
- Added a nether within the resourceworld.
Sorry to say this but, I’ll probably never come back to pika survival, since its a little pay to win in my opinion, i hope they will nerf rank kits and god kits. -KelvinChew08

Status
Not open for further replies.