Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

KitPvP is dying

JustToMeme_

On behalf of the kitpvp community im highly proud to represent the kitpvp part of the server. The kitpvp aspect of this topic is very very disturbing and its kinda been happening on all the servers such as Factions and Op Facs but how dont practice dont act like them well lets have a talk, Every 10 hours or so sometimes less the kitpvp server lags hard and it kicks everyone and act as if the server is down but when you go on practice its great never lags so why kitpvp is dying which is the only gamemode i can say been crashing and lagging so hard as if its getting ddosed or booted off idk the developer and admins has been neglecting us for a while now havent receive a kitpvp reset for a while the server is pontentionally dying and from my stand point kitpvp is where mostly all the donaters are such asmyself, this Post/Thread should be taken seriously not by a helper staff but someone whos above and has higher power as you can see on my profile its safe to say i been supporting from 2018/2019 so i know the difficulties of this and the process which this have to be done and it takes effort but the question is will you guys do so, you want to have a great server hear me out and fix the major part of it we as the players need to be looked at we spend money on this server for it to run which indeed we are spending but we deserve better we are 100% commited on voting for the server and playing on it but we cant play a server that lags every 8 hours or the server crashes and thats the only gamemode we play. i dont have much to say but say thanks for atleast reading this because i know they will take this with a grain of salt our words are not valuable than the money thats comming from us to your pockets. Thanks for reading <3

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 1.40.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 1.40.24 PM.png
    314 KB · Views: 6