Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika-Network Is Dying

Is Pika-Network Dead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearGaming

What is happening op skyblock spawn has been brutally butchered classic skyblock is offline (prob update) 2 factions servers are down for like ever bots are being added in this server and there are nearly 200 at hub please fix otherwise this place is screwed

Dowr

Pika Member
Pika Has Had a Big player Base since 2016 But the Lack Of updates led to people leaving the community. it is Not surprising. Factions used to be one of the biggest gamemodes on here. I still have some cringy lets plays On there, Pika needs to develop new plugins and bew features ro bring back interest to the gamemode.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
About the bot attacks, they're supposed to be fixed now. And if you'd make a suggestion about keeping this server alive (which is your opinion, others have different) then you could make one here! https://pika-network.net/suggestions/
What's the point of suggesting sheep, if the suggested things don't get added anyway? I've spent hours thinking about stuff to be added/ removed/ changed in csb.... Just look at this thread that I made or this thread that AlphaPizza made... And then look at what we currently have going on in csb...

Seriously, what's the point of suggesting stuff, if it doesn't get added...? No one listens to us... Take this for an example. I suggested it and it never got fixed... They only removed the thing from donators perks

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
All suggestions and bug reports are looked at by the owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.