Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The server is dying (i think)

Enderbrine_YT99

Pika Lover
In My Opinion The Server Is Dying

Cause :

1- I Fell Like The Players Are Bored From Pika , There Is No New Except Of Events ...ects (Repeated Things).
2- The Games Are The Same In All The Servers (That Makes The Players Bored).
3- The Staffs Are Not Working As Intended (For Example When You Are Playing Paractise And You Meet A Cheater, "You Do Not Have" To Go To The Site To Report It As Long As One Of The Staffs Is Present, But Noo, They Just IGNORE You) Wich Makes The Players Dislike The Server And Simply Leave. Litterly The Console Is Doing A Better Job Than The Staff

The Solutions : (My Opinions)

1/2 :
* Making New SPECIAL Games Will Solve The Probleme (Like Cubecraft They Did A Good Job By Making The Game "Among Slimes")
* Or Else If There Is No Ideas Just Add More Games (Eggwars , Uhc Run , Murder Mystery ...and more)
* Making Some Special Items In SkyBlock Or Survival Will Be Awsome
3 :
* Its Simple, Like Punish Staffs By Reduction In Their Wages If One Of The Players Report Them (Sorry For That :sneaky:)
* The Saff Of The Mounth / Year / Week Will Make Them Exicted . i think (Of Course The Best Will Get Rewards)

----> I Know Its Hard Work But It Pays Off

OP
OP
Enderbrine_YT99

Enderbrine_YT99

Pika Lover
I used Google translate to write all of that, so I'm sorry if there are errors or something like that and please read the message even though I don't think so.

tlang

Veteran
Not going to comment on anything based on staff but the server is at the peak right now. 2500+ online rn while barely 1000 were online 8 months ago.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Not going to comment on anything based on staff but the server is at the peak right now. 2500+ online rn while barely 1000 were online 8 months ago.
you know how things work

usually things start not known, then after a while they become mainstream and several months later they become forgotten