Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ok Pika I Think This Is Enough!!!

Will you quit Pika-Network if they won't care about our suggestions!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex666

I really like playing in pika-network with my friends and we're always having fun even with those lags,bugs,glitches,anti-cheat and i'm trying my best to not get mad but this is enough! Pika doesn't care about bedwars at all while it's the most played game in all the server even changing the lobby is hard for them they always care about there silly ******* OPFac and they didn't even fix its lags!! And i texted a moderator [can't tell his name] on discord and his execuse was we're working so hard in the background, what ******* background are you talking about you do not care about any game in this server except OPFac!! i mean even at least adding new maps i can build you new maps and for free it's not a prob just do a single thing so we can see that you do care about us about your players about your community i even did a staff application https://pika-network.net/threads/hex666s-staff-application.65993/ [denied] to just do something to bedwars, they didn't even make a scoreboard holy god, i mean some guys may tell me but it's a cracked server it doesn't have to be great, so why blocksmc is great why gamster is great huh? Because they do care about they're games and by games i mean all they're games not only OPFac!!! Like bruh there's literally more then 290 players in bedwars and less than 200 players in OPFac! Like no scoreboard, no TNT jumping or delay fix, no Fireball jumping, stone sword must be 10 peaces of iron and iron sword must be 7 peaces of gold, 1 gold should spawn every 4 peaces of iron, no anti-cheat, no /report no new lobby, no new maps, potions doesn't work.... Pika-Network this is enought if you do not do something we will simply quit this server!!!

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
why are u always, but always using different colors?
its actually a bit confusing, but i agree witht you
but u know they will change everything one day just
be
PATIENT

OP
OP
Hex666

Hex666

Yes Be Patient, that's what all of us are doing for more than 2 years!! BTW I use colors so i can indicate important worlds

IGN : Hex666

Discord: Skoopoo Peepee#2803

Where you can find me ig : [[Bedwars/Practice/KitPVP]]

I like how he wrote a post about the problems of bedwars and you aren't arguing about the problems...no..you are arguing about the colours.

skrtTweetz

I agree the staff team has to improve bedwars in general, but you have 2 options on how you can help with solving this:

1: You can wait until there's any update;
2: You can make the exact same suggestion at https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/, since it will get noticed by the staff team in no time.

Anyways, for you to further understand whats going on in bedwars right now, I'll link you to a post made yesterday about bedwars, and you can read what the moderator responded: https://pika-network.net/threads/th...le-once-again-frick-yeah-nice-job-pika.66247/

Luppeeyz

Banned
There will be an update soon, wonder why it takes long? Well, maybe the owners are busy working on both Bedwars and Skywars reset/update (Maybe also (OP)Prison/OPSB since it down for a while). I've recently been on Jartex and I see that they have their bedwars and skywars updated at the same time so why not both on Pika coming up next? Also when Hakuna said that the Owners do care and read player's threads, I feel like it's not really true. I know that they do read, yes and they know what happening but they just ignore it after they read it (Not even locking the thread) and not even a comment left down for a players, just some people who DM them on discord or something and get them to see the threads and comment on it but with who that don't make the owners noticed their posts, the owners will "never" reply. They just read and leave it there, it been about 4 months since the last reply to a player from an owner. Like just look at these 2 screenshots: http://prntscr.com/oylzf7 and http://prntscr.com/oylzvu , the owners are WAY more active on Jartex. To be honest, I know that owning 2 servers at the same time is not easy but really? Just care about 1 isn't fair at all, what about the other 1 (I mean Pika here) you guys owning the server will just leave it there and just be updating the server in whatever way they want but NOT the way that players want it to be like, you guys think that it by doing that will still keep the server popular and active? Yes but actually NO, it not about what the players really want. I know that there still some update/fix/reset are for players but most of them are just about their own things that they want to be on the server, make the server better with their own way without knowing how players will like about them or not.
I literally have so much thing to say but i am running out of time rn so, ye I'll just keep it ended there for now. Complaining more won't solve any problems, and I'll get at least get 1 Owner to check this threads, even though I don't think it possible. I might be ANNOYING and get banned from the forums but whatever. If there is no responds by an owners after a time.
Requesting for a lock on this thread.

skrtTweetz

There will be an update soon, wonder why it takes long? Well, maybe the owners are busy working on both Bedwars and Skywars reset/update (Maybe also (OP)Prison/OPSB since it down for a while). I've recently been on Jartex and I see that they have their bedwars and skywars updated at the same time so why not both on Pika coming up next? Also when Hakuna said that the Owners do care and read player's threads, I feel like it's not really true. I know that they do read, yes and they know what happening but they just ignore it after they read it (Not even locking the thread) and not even a comment left down for a players, just some people who DM them on discord or something and get them to see the threads and comment on it but with who that don't make the owners noticed their posts, the owners will "never" reply. They just read and leave it there, it been about 4 months since the last reply to a player from an owner. Like just look at these 2 screenshots: http://prntscr.com/oylzf7 and http://prntscr.com/oylzvu , the owners are WAY more active on Jartex. To be honest, I know that owning 2 servers at the same time is not easy but really? Just care about 1 isn't fair at all, what about the other 1 (I mean Pika here) you guys owning the server will just leave it there and just be updating the server in whatever way they want but NOT the way that players want it to be like, you guys think that it by doing that will still keep the server popular and active? Yes but actually NO, it not about what the players really want. I know that there still some update/fix/reset are for players but most of them are just about their own things that they want to be on the server, make the server better with their own way without knowing how players will like about them or not.
I literally have so much thing to say but i am running out of time rn so, ye I'll just keep it ended there for now. Complaining more won't solve any problems, and I'll get at least get 1 Owner to check this threads, even though I don't think it possible. I might be ANNOYING and get banned from the forums but whatever. If there is no responds by an owners after a time.
Requesting for a lock on this thread.

https://pika-network.net/threads/th...le-once-again-frick-yeah-nice-job-pika.66247/ (see the mod's response)

zquizle

Banned
Hello Player,
we actually don't know, if the owners are working on a bedwars update. What I can just tell you is that they care about the community. All what we can do about it is just waiting for them. As the owners stated, we need to wait until every gamemode has been updated once. The owners will be able to do faster and easier resets/updates then. Feel free to contact me at discord, if you have any "not update related" questions.

zquizle#4270

Status
Not open for further replies.