Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why didn't I get my skylegend rank

iguel224

I have made a purchase for a skylegend rank which was $15 usd and it says wait a few minutes it has been hours my name on opskyblock is iguel224 if I don't believe me check your latest purchases

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
I have made a purchase for a skylegend rank which was $15 usd and it says wait a few minutes it has been hours my name on opskyblock is iguel224 if I don't believe me check your latest purchases
Thats definitely not skylegend, maybe you bought skyhero. Skylegend is 37.5 euros

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
he bought it in dollars not euros
37.5€ is 43.37$ but he says he used 15$=12.97€ means he probably bought SkyVip or SkyHero...

However, if you didn´t receive what you bought make a thread on this link -> https://pika-network.net/payment-support/

Outscale

Banned
You maybe purchased an upgrade instead of a rank, for upgrade you had to be SkyLord to get upgraded to SkyLegend, anyways like NGaming and Ez_Angel said you should make a payment related thread and be patient since it might take a while to get an answer(only Owners deal with those)

Alparo_

Great Reporter
What did you got after purchased in the store?

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
wasn’t useless mate, alparo asked what he got so I replied. Learn the word useless before using it.
Obviously u cant even read or don't know English, and the question wasnt meant for u so stop grinding messages and acting helpful. He asked the person who bought something, are u that person? I dont think so. There is no proof he even bought anything and yet u magically know he bought skylegend
he bought it in dollars not euros
This says almost everything about u. How stupid u are. Stop replying already

ogsq

Legendary Pika
What did you got after purchased in the store?
Obviously u cant even read or don't know English, and the question wasnt meant for u so stop grinding messages and acting helpful. He asked the person who bought something, are u that person? I dont think so. There is no proof he even bought anything and yet u magically know he bought skylegend
“Stupid” pls just stfu and simply stop creating drama use your non-existent eyes and actually look at what Alparo said .

ogsq

Legendary Pika
plus he literally says he bought the rank for 14 dollars which is impossible for skygod or something , 14 dollars or something is enough to get him the sky legend rank I think. So simply just stfu.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
plus he literally says he bought the rank for 14 dollars which is impossible for skygod or something , 14 dollars or something is enough to get him the sky legend rank I think. So simply just stfu.
Have u checked the store? What country u living? As i said skylegend is 40+$ shut up already and dont just argue thinking ur right. Fkin SinqWhyMMMcccas v2

ogsq

Legendary Pika
Have u checked the store? What country u living? As i said skylegend is 40+$ shut up already and dont just argue thinking ur right. Fkin SinqWhyMMMcccas v2
LMFAO i never thought i was correct, i never said skylegend was 14 dollars mf so shut your mouth

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
LMFAO i never thought i was correct, i never said skylegend was 14 dollars mf so shut your mouth
1 text before this
Trouble understanding english? Just stfu random boy. Fkin pika community and its supporters. All 0 iq without a single braincell in their head to think straight. Take it to my dms. Ill welcome u warmly. Tired arguing with ur stupid asw having 0 logic.