Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Perm skylegend rank

hitboypra

Pika Lover
Give me perm skylegend rank in classic skyblock for any ingame item msg me ig when i am online or msg me on discord Call_Me_Hit#9833

ogsq

Legendary Pika
just buy it yourself. unless someone owes you no one is gonna buy nothing for you.

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Give me perm skylegend rank in classic skyblock for any ingame item msg me ig when i am online or msg me on discord Call_Me_Hit#9833
Trading real life currencies for in-game item's is breaking a rule, you can find the rule HERE, which is Rule-27,
Thank you,
Hope this helped,
And have a great day! ;D

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Trading real life currencies for in-game item's is breaking a rule, you can find the rule HERE, which is Rule-27,
Thank you,
Hope this helped,
And have a great day! ;D
Bro made me laugh my asw real good LMFAO. Who said anything about irl currency??? He said ingame items. Fkin learn how to read stupid farmer.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
buying someone something with irl money for in-game items is breaking a rule, you can read it here- https://pika-network.net/rules/ ,
Thank you,
Hope this helped,
And have a great day! ;D
Bro can u stfu already? No1 mentioned anything about irl money ffs. If ur so sure its against the rules go report it and see if it gets accepted. Buying a rank from store is done by many other ways. One of those ways is giftcards. Use ur brain a bit.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Irl money trades is if i say "i want 20$ paypal or payoneer for my skylegend rank" AKA buying INGAME items for IRL MONEY. Not buying stuff from store for ingame items. Smh

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Bro can u stfu already? No1 mentioned anything about irl money ffs. If ur so sure its against the rules go report it and see if it gets accepted. Buying a rank from store is done by many other ways. One of those ways is giftcards. Use ur brain a bit.
Firstly i'd like to address, i dislike the way you are speaking to me, and second, i see that you are correct, i apologize if i offended you, and you were right,
Thank you,
Have a great day! ;D

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Firstly i'd like to address, i dislike the way you are speaking to me, and second, i see that you are correct, i apologize if i offended you, and you were right,
Thank you,
Have a great day! ;D
Dont talk to me then and act like a human not like a robot kid.

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Dont talk to me then and act like a human not like a robot kid.
im not a robot ;-; i just dont provoke people to make myself feel better nor do i call people kid, everyone deserves to be treated with respect, you can be yourself but you know how you treat other people and only you lol, so only you know if you're a good person or a bad person

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
I completely disagree considering that I bought 3 days ago keys gkit class on kitpvp and everyone is jealous including u then u should be nice
Always makes my day a bit better. Knowing theres people dumber and sicker than myself. Thanks for reminding me that. Keep the hustle. I dont need to buy sht so people can be jealous on me. We not the same darling.

Always makes my day a bit better. Knowing theres people dumber and sicker than myself. Thanks for reminding me that. Keep the hustle. I dont need to buy sht so people can be jealous on me. We not the same darling.
well considering that u out of all people is jealous at my ultimate+ rank cuz i used to be legend and now im ultimate+ and now i have keys gkit class so out of all people considering that ur the most jealous i have come to the conclusion that ur just being sarcastic ur not actually thanking me ur actually very mad at me and hate me considering how it wouldn't be possible to get where I am today without charity donators so you should be thanking them of all people not me

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
I completely disagree considering that I bought 3 days ago keys gkit class on kitpvp and everyone is jealous including u then u should be nice
both of you
do you actually feel better about yourself when you're toxic to others?

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
well considering that u out of all people is jealous at my ultimate+ rank cuz i used to be legend and now im ultimate+ and now i have keys gkit class so out of all people considering that ur the most jealous i have come to the conclusion that ur just being sarcastic ur not actually thanking me ur actually very mad at me and hate me considering how it wouldn't be possible to get where I am today without charity donators so you should be thanking them of all people not me
also like, im not usually mean, but how dumb are you? like genuinely im concerend about your future if you're this dumb

man I was defending you at first thinking you're the only person that is not jealous but ur jealous too so just remember to be small jealous ok? not much jealous but u can be small jealous only until next monday after that u cant be much jealous or small jealous ok?
also like, im not usually mean, but how dumb are you? like genuinely im concerend about your future if you're this dumb

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
He thinks he provokes me but in reality hes too obsessed with me, replying and quoting my every post. Braging about his charity donators by what he means are fking scammed persons.

He thinks he provokes me but in reality hes too obsessed with me, replying and quoting my every post. Braging about his charity donators by what he means are fking scammed persons.
Scammed people not persons but when you put it this way u make me look bad bro im changing people for the good first they are selfish and keep everything to themselves until i come and i make them donate to charity u can ask any of these charity donators that they are pleased and they feel like much better man

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
man I was defending you at first thinking you're the only person that is not jealous but ur jealous too so just remember to be small jealous ok? not much jealous but u can be small jealous only until next monday after that u cant be much jealous or small jealous ok?
i dont care about you're rank, plus no one is jealous of an idiot who wastes so much money on block game

i dont care about you're rank, plus no one is jealous of an idiot who wastes so much money on block game
its ok bro trust i gave everyone the privilege to be small jealous at my brand new keys gkit class on kitpvp cuz its new but u gotta stop being small jealous on monday but make sure to not be much jealous and u will be fine do i make myself clear?