Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i lost my skylegend in op skyblock after a day

BIVANBLAZE13

i lost my skylegend rank (in-game crates) in op skyblock. after a day i saw my rank is not showing. pls give my rank back in my in-game a/c (BIVANBLAZE13)

Last edited:

moxxy17

Banned
You got your legend rank from a hacker that gave it to you. I am not quite sure what you were expecting after a hacker gives you a rank. All ranks that were received were rolled back.

rocke6161

Legendary Pika
Make a Payment Related Thread HERE. If you got the rank / keys from the hacker you won't get it back. You might get the rank back if you got it before the server got hacked. markiii also lost his SkyLegend rank and it was given back.

Last edited:

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If you get a rank from crates before the server was hacked, you can get them back and provide the proofs that you really get them from crates. I also lost my SkyLegend in Classic Skyblock and it was given back because I file a report after the maintenance. So if you have proof, make a report in Payment Related Thread.

moxxy17

Banned
If you get a rank from crates before the server was hacked, you can get them back and provide the proofs that you really get them from crates. I also lost my SkyLegend in Classic Skyblock and it was given back because I file a report after the maintenance. So if you have proof, make a report in Payment Related Thread.
How did you prove you got it from a crate? Just wondering.

moxxy17

Banned
I screenshot that I really got them and have the vouchers before the server was hacked. This is the screenshot when my friend took it
(1) https://prnt.sc/torwve
This is the screenshot where I apply the voucher, look the date
(2) https://prnt.sc/tory62
lucky, that's good that you got your stuff back. there was a glitch where you could keep stuff after the roll-back and people did it. eco is ruined on opf now. :(

moxxy17

Banned
i didnt that time so how can i get it back now
you cannot, without proof.
and i'm almost certain you got it from the hacker.
if you actually got it from a crate, and didn't get proof, sorry there is nothing you can do

TeKkaTi

Veteran
To sum up the whole thread these are the possible results or outocomes which maaay answer your question

If you got the goldy crate key from the hacker when the server was hacked and got a skylegend rank voucher from it , it won't be accepted because all the gamemodes were rolled back and hence u might have lost it .

If you still believe that you did not get the key from the hacker and it was just an issue then provide valid proofs and make a payment related issue report here : https://pika-network.net/forums/payment-related.171/

Requesting staff to lock the thread