Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

what's your favourite gamemode and why

ir_n

The Pika
hi guys I'm irony I'm just curious what you guys think the best gamemode is and why, also what do you think the worst gamemode is and why.

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
mine is opfactions because the player base is popular, there's lots of things to do like raid someone and the players there are very good (Tyrants)
worst gamemode is practise imo, the gamemode is always laggy and there either is no kb, or there is too much kb and that's not good for a practise gamemode.

Sekiro

Great Reporter
mine is opfactions because there's quite a lot things to do such as pvping with an actual good kb, raiding, doing f missions and more.
worst gamemode is bedwars in my opinion, it's in my opinion really boring and quite repetitve plus the community isn't the friendliest

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
mine is opfactions because there's quite a lot things to do such as pvping with an actual good kb, raiding, doing f missions and more.
worst gamemode is bedwars in my opinion, it's in my opinion really boring and quite repetitve plus the community isn't the friendliest
yeah opfac is very hot. bedwars is alright, wouldn't say its the worse as the mechanics of it are acc good compared to other servers, the community can be weird sometimes but they're friendly most of the time.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
no i don't agree.

(I didn't read anything you said, I just said no)

Anuly

Veteran
I'd say Minigames because that's all I play
Practice is okay for me mainly because I'm really used to Pika's kb

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I can't say any gamemode is the worst or the best, but I personally prefer BedWars the most because it gets frequent updates, is simple, anyone can play it and learn to play it quickly and it's much less luck-based compared to the other minigame, SkyWars. BedWars can also be played with up to 4 friends which is a huge plus in my opinion, although almost all game modes can be played with multiple people.

My least favourite game mode is most likely Survival. It's well-made and is overall a good mode, but I just never had fun on it because it's mostly about... surviving. That doesn't interest me much in any way, but it's a good mode nonetheless. It's just not my type of thing.

SweetOnion

Banned
Bedwars, cuz it's the most f2p on pika except creative (which is ded),
But skywars improves game sense by a lot.

My least favorite is creative not only because there's no target, because there's less than 20 players on average. If there was like 100players on average it would be really fun