Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

We want justice

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
complete.jpgWe waited long time, reset survival please, we don't want to see anymore glitch/bugs or fail reset. We want complete version of playable survival server with exciting environment. I am old player of pike-network and i want to play survival on pika again and its our right. It is very unfair to me and all other survival server players of pika-network that we can not play survival fair. We want morning shine again on survival server like before. Your responsibility as owner to make everyone happy.

So my request to you
-reset survival as fast as you can with your best, Good Luck @Gunfire and @voodootje0
Thanks

-Regards from all survival players-
Your obedient player SezarBD

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Trial
Also survival's economy right now is pretty messed up, also gold shovel claiming system was better than the clan claiming system, no individual from other clans could get perms to build on your place without giving their whole clan perm ;x

Xephor_EX

Pika Member
Don't know about the clan system but definitely a plus with the economy. A lot of things don't work and most of the players now just wish for a reset with the 1.15 update. Hope it updates soon.

Alex_O

Pika Member
If they want to fix survival
-remove clans
- Put emerald back in the economy

then improve it from there. Clans have just ruined the game for me , so many bugs with it that make claiming a pain in the bum. Emeralds as an economy was much better.

Survival feels like Factions and i want to play Survival not Factions.

CutePvP

Ultimate Legendary Pika
They started to fix things, just be patient.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
surival on this network seems to be just load balancing for pvp servers

ChickenDinnr

Veteran
They'll update survival, I mean they've updated BedWars & OpFactions, survival next? Just suggest to them what you want, they'll probably accept it

Xephor_EX

Pika Member
-1 on the Emerald Economy. The old claim system was fine but emeralds are just a mess to store and handle and plus one of the reasons for removing it was because of the lag it created on the server.

OP
OP
SezarBD

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Nice photoshop I really like it like no joke
Thank you.

Survival server is not playable but i wonder there is always 50+ around people playing! Who are they and how they enjoy game?

ak1ca

Hello!, i really miss old days in survival. I wish i can travel back :)
Really nise to see some old players here.