Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I Want Justice

Mypthic

Pika Member
I HAD 200+ vote token in June I left Server Because my school started but now i am Back and i saw you iron currency SALE!
I thought i would easily get it a rank but you moderator disappointed me.
1670403896495.png
I REQUEST TO FIX THIS RESET SYSTEM. PLEASE OWNER OR MODERATOR WHO EVER SEES THIS
NOT FOR ME FOR ALL

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello, As @Alparo_ has said, Votes reset every month. If they allowed a no-resetting system it would be unfair to the users paying for ranks as you would be able to get every item/rank on the server and the server would be unable to generate income.
There is nothing the server or the staff team can do.

OP
OP
Mypthic

Mypthic

Pika Member
Hello, As @Alparo_ has said, Votes reset every month. If they allowed a no-resetting system it would be unfair to the users paying for ranks as you would be able to get every item/rank on the server and the server would be unable to generate income.
There is nothing the server or the staff team can do.
But Resetting vote is a kind of unfair thing also we to give vote for ranks and lvl experience

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
But Resetting vote is a kind of unfair thing also we to give vote for ranks and lvl experience
2000 iron is a lot of budget to get something, And if you're planning to get ranks, You would have the option to purchase a Rank upgrade either way.

OP
OP
Mypthic

Mypthic

Pika Member
2000 iron is a lot of budget to get something, And if you're planning to get ranks, You would have the option to purchase a Rank upgrade either way.
The one who doesn't have money for them WHat??? don't worry about me i have money i can purchase Titan if i want but if am i am getting Elite for free Why do i waste money
U are Understanding

ItsMixer

Pika Member
It is essential to keep track of when your vote tokens reset. This is what happens when you don't. I don't vote because it isn't worth it, in my opinion.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
The one who doesn't have money for them WHat??? don't worry about me i have money i can purchase Titan if i want but if am i am getting Elite for free Why do i waste money
U are Understanding
ur weird

OP
OP
Mypthic

Mypthic

Pika Member
bro its not their fault if you lost ur iron its ur fault it happened to me i lost my 3k iron pika won't do anything cause if the votes wont reset it will be very op
I just posted a thread suggestion about removal of votes pls vote in it

hulk4657

Its like 15 dollars for titan and those who spend money and everyone has Titan its unfail

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Its like 15 dollars for titan and those who spend money and everyone has Titan its unfail
Not everyone has Titan. If they do have, they either won it from an event/giveaway or bought it. It's not OUR fault that they like spending money for ranks. The vote resetting is completely normal.

Feeqz

Epic Pika
Well it keeps the server balanced in my opinion.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
U are Understanding
so the point for elite rank is that u vote consistently
then only u wil get it
if u miss a day or two
rip
it shows how dedicated u are to get the rank
if u dont got dedicaition buy it using money simple as flip

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
so the point for elite rank is that u vote consistently
then only u wil get it
if u miss a day or two
rip
it shows how dedicated u are to get the rank
if u dont got dedicaition buy it using money simple as flip
True though, I don't get why this is like unfair for some people. As they said that they want like iron currency to always stay, it would be easier for EVERYONE to get Titan rank.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
True though, I don't get why this is like unfair for some people. As they said that they want like iron currency to always stay, it would be easier for EVERYONE to get Titan rank.
and if everyone has titan rank then its unfair for those who bought it using money
their money just waste

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
and if everyone has titan rank then its unfair for those who bought it using money
their money just waste
Yeah. I don't get why the person who created this thread said that iron currency should stay unless you spent it, man if that exist, you'd see everyone in the lobby having like titan rank and it being like THAT free would be too unfair because of its perks

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yeah. I don't get why the person who created this thread said that iron currency should stay unless you spent it, man if that exist, you'd see everyone in the lobby having like titan rank and it being like THAT free would be too unfair because of its perks
ye even like lvl 10's will nick now