Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I want what's rightfully mine.

ImKreux

Today I won 80 winstreak in Buhc game in 1 hour but one cheat came out and cut me, this was not auto clicker, it was flying directly and it had reach, I proved it to you in the video and I left the link for you to watch the pika server's cheat protection did not please me, there are still people like this and the win streak we have worked hard for is from us. In 1 minute they get it, I ask you to ban this child and give me back my win streak, which is my right, I am very tired of this situation, win streak does not contract on your server for ridiculous reasons, either the server crashes or cheating occurs, I am very tired of this situation, find a solution to this situation, do not come to me with ridiculous suggestions.

Youtube Video Link :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbONt3V--tI

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
Today I won 80 winstreak in Buhc game in 1 hour but one cheat came out and cut me, this was not auto clicker, it was flying directly and it had reach, I proved it to you in the video and I left the link for you to watch the pika server's cheat protection did not please me, there are still people like this and the win streak we have worked hard for is from us. In 1 minute they get it, I ask you to ban this child and give me back my win streak, which is my right, I am very tired of this situation, win streak does not contract on your server for ridiculous reasons, either the server crashes or cheating occurs, I am very tired of this situation, find a solution to this situation, do not come to me with ridiculous suggestions.

Youtube Video Link :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbONt3V--tI
it all happened after maintence someone said anti cheat was off after maintence which does make some sense so prob wait till they work on it. this usually dont happen and is a rare occurence but sadly they cant give u ur streak back i am very sorry for that

DrRedDragon

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
DrRedDragon

Hello ImKreux,

DrRedDragon here, I'm very sorry to hear what happened to you. Hackers will always reside and find ways to bypass the anti-cheat. As some fellow members have said, we can't give back your win streak because you lost it to a hacker. It is unfortunate and rare but it happens.
Have fun playing on

Have Fun Playing on Pika
Network!

Enorm

Watching Imkreux speaking English is like watching a cat try to bark.
Watching Imkreux speaking English is like using Google Translate in reverse.
Watching Imkreux speaking English is like trying to read hieroglyphics without a Rosetta Stone.
Watching Imkreux speaking English is like listening to a GPS in a tunnel.
Watching Imkreux speaking English is like reading Shakespeare backwards.