Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I want what's rightfully mine.

smcked

Pika Member
You still think you are something with your little mind, I am studying mechanical engineering, I have enough money to buy your family, calling me bad shows how stupid you are, calling me bad shows that your intelligence level is mediocre, I don't think you can pass university with this intelligence. There is no one on the server that I can't crush son, you will grow up and become a man, you will never meet a Winner like me in your life.
cant lie mate i aint going to university fk that its dead and a waste of time

slimeMMVI

IGN
slimeMMVI
He continues to write without shame ahahahah. Every era has its own rules, I have been playing pvp since 2013 and I have proven myself in every era. Buhc is my game and all other games are the pvp games of the new generation for me. Those who played in my time could not adapt to the new order and left the game, but I am still here. When we had the rank of Master in Badlion, we were worshiped like God, you cannot see this respect anywhere :) Keep satisfying yourself on cracked servers guys, one day you will grow up too.
crazy because back then no one cared if you were masters because every badlion player didnt know what a keyboard was, furthermore if you have been playing since 2013 (which you have not) and you're THAT bad at the game, i think its time to switch careers mate

OP
OP
I

ImKreux

crazy because back then no one cared if you were masters because every badlion player didnt know what a keyboard was, furthermore if you have been playing since 2013 (which you have not) and you're THAT bad at the game, i think its time to switch careers mate
Who are you freak I don't even know you I was playing this game in 2013 when you were still in your dad's balls Don't write like an idiot to people you don't know

slimeMMVI

IGN
slimeMMVI
Who are you freak I don't even know you I was playing this game in 2013 when you were still in your dad's balls Don't write like an idiot to people you don't know
who are you, id literally toss u in any kit ur a random ive been playing since 2015 old kohi u probably started playing this year 🤣

OP
OP
I

ImKreux

who are you, id literally toss u in any kit ur a random ive been playing since 2015 old kohi u probably started playing this year 🤣
Okay, son, I'm glad you're stupid, your family won't expect much from you. I understand that your adolescence is difficult, but such stupidity is very difficult. 😅

slimeMMVI

IGN
slimeMMVI
Okay, son, I'm glad you're stupid, your family won't expect much from you. I understand that your adolescence is difficult, but such stupidity is very difficult. 😅
this is VERY ironic coming from someone who can't stop mentioning family