Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

We Want Our Donated Items!!!!In Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
this is unfair since the donation didn't say that it will only stays for 31 days

Its not really true! when u making a donation, u accepting the Terms Of Service what you can read on the donation side. Its include such as the followings:

"IV) The server can effect your rank/purchase in anyway(Perk removal to all ranks or even termination of someones rank) without refund. By buying anything here, you agree that we have full control over your rank. These events will rarely happen where a purchase item or rank will be terminated or confiscated, but is within the realm of possibility if deemed necessary by a server staff.
"

Besides all this, I think This 31 days is not nice. I hope it will change.

Hoopless

Veteran
The one who hacked the server
Why does it need to hack the server in order to get problems with it? i don't get this kind of knowledge..

As i always stays, and i quote myself; "A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business."

OP
OP
Y

yassin_ayob

Pika Member

Its not really true! when u making a donation, u accepting the Terms Of Service what you can read on the donation side. Its include such as the followings:

"IV) The server can effect your rank/purchase in anyway(Perk removal to all ranks or even termination of someones rank) without refund. By buying anything here, you agree that we have full control over your rank. These events will rarely happen where a purchase item or rank will be terminated or confiscated, but is within the realm of possibility if deemed necessary by a server staff.
"

Besides all this, I think This 31 days is not nice. I hope it will change.
Bolja there is nothing here about items only ranks....they don't say anything of conferscating our items

OP
OP
Y

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
i agree with you yassin, but arguing will not solve the problems... also if you have the proof of your donation you can chill a bit... ik this is unfair since the donation didn't say that it will only stays for 31 days... we can still get our items back... since i have donated too and kinda regret it a bit
@MasterDandy I gave them evidence but nope rejected they said only if we donated 32days ago so bye bye items

OP
OP
Y

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
Why does it need to hack the server in order to get problems with it? i don't get this kind of knowledge..

As i always stays, and i quote myself; "A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business."
@DutchSmash speak to Yoeri please tell him to give people their items back...this is how you guys loose your player base and then you wonder why.

Hoopless

Veteran
@DutchSmash speak to Yoeri please tell him to give people their items back...this is how you guys loose your player base and then you wonder why.
i am not Yoeri his "adviser", including i am not staff anymore don't work for him anymore so i don't help him due what happend in the past.

user2

Pika Lover
Either way, the rule has always been "Show proof of your purchase and you get your items back" @DutchminerHD is taking these "hacks" and "resets" as a way to try to milk more money from children. This is not cool. I'm also pretty sure that you can't just say some arbitrary number like "31 days" after the fact and think it's legit. I would suggest anyone who hasn't received their items to check PayPal and your Credit Card's ToS about digital items.

I know for a fact that my credit card considers my OP pick a "Purchase" not a "donation" and no matter what cute things a server puts in their ToS, it can not override or remove rights granted by the card company or paypal.

If someone wanted to, they could contact their CC and Paypal to let them know the situation, I'm not suggesting a chargeback, and paypal would make the server make it right or would freeze the server's account if they got enough complaints.

OP
OP
Y

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
@DutchminerHD as u can see there are a lot of angry people...if you keep doing things like this your server will never be successful and you will keep loosing your playerbase

user2

Pika Lover
So no updates from staff? Are you hoping this thread devolves into some off topic post farming thread so you can lock it instead of actually answering? I don't know if you realize, there is a name for what is happening here, scamming for real life money has a legal definition, it's called Fraud.

fraud
frôd/
noun
noun: fraud; plural noun: frauds
wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
"he was convicted of fraud"
synonyms: fraudulence, cheating, swindling, embezzlement, deceit, deception, double-dealing, chicanery, sharp practice;

ZeroGiven

Veteran
Hey,

To start with it isn't fraud we didn't do any cind of deception the rules are clear you are able to find them so that part is not true.

Second believe me most game companies do things way wurse than what happend to us because they would do it on purpose.

Third if you whant your items back make a proper support ticket

Also I get what you guys mean it isn't cool that you lost your items because of a reset that happend by accident and without a headsup. I shall talk with yoeri to see if we can compensate you in some way.

I hope that it's clear that we didn't did this on purpose. It happend because of a mistake by one of our staffmembers.

Kind regards,
ZeroGiven

I will also lock this thread until I get new answers. And i hope to get back to you guys with good news in 1 day.

Status
Not open for further replies.