Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This season, beyond pay-to-win, Reality of Pika?(Sahil's Thread REPOST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I meant instead of attacking me and my team... Tell us abt how u got there close to us. I warned u shut ur mouth im saying this for last time cuz i have powerful evidence for multiple Islands that u will drag them down the road with u. Now please speak abt ur gorgeous island that made everyone happy when u were #3.
U do realize that when u mean ''multiple islands'' they only count as them if they are worth more than 0

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
I think that this thread went in bad direction...

I suggest lock or atleast stop arguing and focus on thread.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1601469121361.png
Even after legit saying that u still go off-topic lmao
Maybe you should ask ur a$$ licker friend to buy u a brain instead of beach keys next time :)

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
View attachment 13619
Even after legit saying that u still go off-topic lmao
Maybe you should ask ur a$$ licker friend to buy u a brain instead of beach keys next time :)
aww ill say it then. Some mystery donator admitted that they gave u 2b in start so u can get #3 place. Sounds familiar? If not ask Silvia2jz he might know something...

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
Now for real , go fight on discord or forum DM's and stop spamming the post for no reason.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So u admit that you received a "donation"? Thanks fam.
smh we gonna get banned or smthn for receiving a donation? plus if u read my reply closely u can see that I never admitted of receiving a donation, I was just asking a question lmfao.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
smh we gonna get banned or smthn for receiving a donation? plus if u read my reply closely u can see that I never admitted of receiving a donation, I was just asking a question lmfao.
Idk did u receive? And no not getting banned. Something else for someone else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.