Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This season, beyond pay-to-win, Reality of Pika?(Sahil's Thread REPOST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
This reset changed a lot of things, many new updates, fixes to glitches, and many more, even with so many successes, there's one failure that still bugs me on my head, and thats about the recent payouts.
The question is, '' Is Island Merging to win payouts allowed?"
Well lets see a few sources that tell something about it
1.png
2.png
Ok, I think that was more than enough
Moving on, I had decent proof of it too, wanna have a look at it?
3.PNG
The initial #3 island^^
4.PNG
And then there's us overtaking them, how they react to it? merging
5.PNG
During their merging ^^
6.PNG
Proof of their island worth going down^^
7.PNG
Some time after their merging^^
So even after all these proof how did it go unnoticed?
Well then lets look at a reaction of a staff member and a skyblock professional's reaction to my proof.
8.PNG
9.PNG
10.PNG
Is that enough?
I personally think that no sane person would deny my proof, so how did they still win?
There's only 1 reason that I can think of:
Maybe the rules can be bent by those who paid more?
I don't think there can be any other reason better than this one, or is there?

In reality, this server would do anything for money, to make sure those who pay don't get disappointed, and that's why those who pay more win more, no matter what rules say, I understand that this server can't survive without donators, but still turning a blind eye to the rules isn't gonna help either.
I urge the decision makers of this server to stop ignoring everything and forget about cash when it comes to these types of things.

Try and stick to the point,
Regards Sahil.

I decided to make this repost because the original thread was locked for no reason.

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    402 KB · Views: 4

UpperGround

Great Reporter
now watch this getting locked without any reason given hahahahhaa

Wondermine

The Pika
Pika needs to know what really happened ...... if they cares abt the thing happened

Aquaman360

Rare Pika
wow LMFAO they are accepting their defeat. LOL trying their best to get their place back by any means necessary, lets others win Oh_Itz_Sahil no matter what u do pika is a p2w server and noturstepmother is a p2w player so I bet u will lose in the end anyways so stop trying u are making me die out of laughter. :))))

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
wow LMFAO they are accepting their defeat. LOL trying their best to get their place back by any means necessary, lets others win Oh_Itz_Sahil no matter what u do pika is a p2w server and noturstepmother is a p2w player so I bet u will lose in the end anyways so stop trying u are making me die out of laughter. :))))
Hello there, this thread is not abt us losing, its abt them winning even after all this :)

Just_Boosted

Pika Member
Yeah its true thats the problem but you just can‘t change it or no one will play on the server

Aquaman360

Rare Pika
Hello there, this thread is not abt us losing, its abt them winning even after all this :)
well I can't blame u they did merge but I don't think its bannable as even when they merged they didn't get 3rd at the end of the season, it was ghothememe who won so...

Aquaman360

Rare Pika
and even in your pics it shows that they were 4th not 3rd so it isn't literally merging to get payout :)

ShaneezOnFire

Legendary Pika
well I can't blame u they did merge but I don't think its bannable as even when they merged they didn't get 3rd at the end of the season, it was ghothememe who won so...
If u had read the thread, u would know that merging islands to win payouts isn't bannable, but would result in disqualification.
Read threads before u answer them I would advise u.

Status
Not open for further replies.