Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is kit pvp pay to win

abdealidalal

i think of kit pvp is that it is very pay to win as if you buy a rank you get a very strong kit and people who dont have miney to spend example me the dont have a strong kit and there is no other way to get strong kits other than buying the rank and if you went to pvp in pvp area you will die in seconds as there will be people with rank waiting for you to kill even tho you are better than them

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
kit pvp is p2w ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
i think of kit pvp is that it is very pay to win as if you buy a rank you get a very strong kit and people who dont have miney to spend example me the dont have a strong kit and there is no other way to get strong kits other than buying the rank and if you went to pvp in pvp area you will die in seconds as there will be people with rank waiting for you to kill even tho you are better than them

Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be
straight answer, no
Good evening

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
no wat
can u explain? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be
straight answer, no
Good evening
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
no wat
can u explain? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
oh wait i tped no i meant idk

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Bro the whole server is p2w , u even have to be a donator to buy kits in skywars?

Unawarely

The Pika
If you want a non-p2w game try: Skywars, Practice, Bedwars, creative

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

Plain and simple, yes it is

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

bruh
lmao ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ