Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This season, beyond pay-to-win, Reality of Pika?(Sahil's Thread REPOST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Aight so first thing, isnt duplicating threads punishable?
sahil babe i know it hurts like hell being ignored but simply ur words are nonsense and i bet silvia is hiding in a corner rn praying this plan works. Idk how, why, what, triggered u so much (i know but aight) but this behavior or urs lead u to big mistakes. I warned u publicly that u will suffer if u threaten me once again. U ignored it. okay i dont mind it. I wonder how Wondermine will get her punishment. Insiding in an island to win a #3? ooo thats a bad one. that is pretty pu**y way to the island top and showing off after it. Yea admins said insiding in global is allowed but when i mentioned for is top...things went 0-100 rq. I told u at the very beginning that i will win this and u and silvia both gae pals laughed at me...look who laughs now sike. I chose the way of zombies to island top...got clowned. Two weeks later i over took and now im making 4x more of ur sPiDeR cAsH. Things getting better now, u realized ur mistake and started making gridners for zombie spawners...big oofs since i got clowned for that. Okay the game goes on and on right? next thing is silvia evading to get more cash (gets perma banned), but take a look at this..admins dont take actions and thats fair to u right? and the so called "merging" is not???? For fk sakes dude be honest once in ur pus life. All ur life u have been begging and winning by sukin dks and toes. U legit took 90m from panas + his ichest and joined a rando with a skyking rank and thought u 2 were gods. LMAO. Now after i clapped the sht out of u both u go report me IN A THREAD WHERE THE PLACE IS NOT RIGHT FOR IT and expect someone to take actions from here? omg my dude please pay a visit to the doctor office asap. im really worried abt ur health mentally. Now u collected ALL ur members and randos here on forums to try and argue for what? losing is top 3????? pls grow up and open ur eyes to see that its more than what u see. While u were so focused on me losing and getting me disqualified... ur island made huge mistakes WHICH I REPEAT DO NOT FORCE ME TO REVEAL. All i ever wanted was a friendly relationship were i can make fun and joke around but yall are WAY TOO COMPETETIVE. And NO sir ur reports or what ever are not ignored they are just locked and put aside cuz they are total bs and no1 is paid enough to take them and investigate the case. Merging to win is top???? Where???? After i cleaned my island from all the inactive players and made new strategies u still say that i MERGED TO WIN???? Are u fkin serious my guy??? Get me a solid proof where I DID MERGE WITH anyone and DID SOMETHING AGAINST THE RULES so we can talk and see who is right. Rn u just wasting everyones time and nerves and thats gonna end bad for u trust me. Oh and yea owners dont give a FK abt me or letting me win. As a matter of fact none of my members have seen, talked, watched, made deals or anything with the owners or whoever is responsible for the rewards. U are WAY TOO UNEXPERIENCED to complain on losing ISLAND TOP with a dum as reason. I have pretty much more to say but ill save in case u try to act smart and "ExPoSe mE" infront of others and try to put black ink on my name. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN SKYBLOCK knows that I win fairly. So now u can go and suk a dk hun...ull need it...

Aquaman360

Rare Pika
oooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff there u got the answer u were waiting for

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Aight so first thing, isnt duplicating threads punishable?
sahil babe i know it hurts like hell being ignored but simply ur words are nonsense and i bet silvia is hiding in a corner rn praying this plan works. Idk how, why, what, triggered u so much (i know but aight) but this behavior or urs lead u to big mistakes. I warned u publicly that u will suffer if u threaten me once again. U ignored it. okay i dont mind it. I wonder how Wondermine will get her punishment. Insiding in an island to win a #3? ooo thats a bad one. that is pretty pu**y way to the island top and showing off after it. Yea admins said insiding in global is allowed but when i mentioned for is top...things went 0-100 rq. I told u at the very beginning that i will win this and u and silvia both gae pals laughed at me...look who laughs now sike. I chose the way of zombies to island top...got clowned. Two weeks later i over took and now im making 4x more of ur sPiDeR cAsH. Things getting better now, u realized ur mistake and started making gridners for zombie spawners...big oofs since i got clowned for that. Okay the game goes on and on right? next thing is silvia evading to get more cash (gets perma banned), but take a look at this..admins dont take actions and thats fair to u right? and the so called "merging" is not???? For fk sakes dude be honest once in ur pus life. All ur life u have been begging and winning by sukin dks and toes. U legit took 90m from panas + his ichest and joined a rando with a skyking rank and thought u 2 were gods. LMAO. Now after i clapped the sht out of u both u go report me IN A THREAD WHERE THE PLACE IS NOT RIGHT FOR IT and expect someone to take actions from here? omg my dude please pay a visit to the doctor office asap. im really worried abt ur health mentally. Now u collected ALL ur members and randos here on forums to try and argue for what? losing is top 3????? pls grow up and open ur eyes to see that its more than what u see. While u were so focused on me losing and getting me disqualified... ur island made huge mistakes WHICH I REPEAT DO NOT FORCE ME TO REVEAL. All i ever wanted was a friendly relationship were i can make fun and joke around but yall are WAY TOO COMPETETIVE. And NO sir ur reports or what ever are not ignored they are just locked and put aside cuz they are total bs and no1 is paid enough to take them and investigate the case. Merging to win is top???? Where???? After i cleaned my island from all the inactive players and made new strategies u still say that i MERGED TO WIN???? Are u fkin serious my guy??? Get me a solid proof where I DID MERGE WITH anyone and DID SOMETHING AGAINST THE RULES so we can talk and see who is right. Rn u just wasting everyones time and nerves and thats gonna end bad for u trust me. Oh and yea owners dont give a FK abt me or letting me win. As a matter of fact none of my members have seen, talked, watched, made deals or anything with the owners or whoever is responsible for the rewards. U are WAY TOO UNEXPERIENCED to complain on losing ISLAND TOP with a dum as reason. I have pretty much more to say but ill save in case u try to act smart and "ExPoSe mE" infront of others and try to put black ink on my name. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN SKYBLOCK knows that I win fairly. So now u can go and suk a dk hun...ull need it...
First of all, I appreciate ur effort put in to this in ur article.
Ok lets start this,
I don't mind losing, why? this cost me no where as close to urs and ur team's sacrifices, even tho u hv won #3 just ask urself, what it cost u.
U say that I stole 90m from panas's island? LOL, I'm not a fool to that my friend, and u say that I stole an ichest? lemme tell u smthn.

Since the ichest was bought on my username I can pick it up whenever I want to.
I did nothing illegal there.

And I see u accuse Wondermine of insiding? then wat abt Acili? does it sound familiar?
Oh btw u don't have to worry abt my mental health.

I'd like to remind u that idfc abt losing top 3, I spent only a fraction of what u and ur psy licker team have spent, u deserve #3 but not this, so if ur gonna trash talk without actual points it's useless bro,
LMFAO I like how u trash talk before and say ''I wanted a friendly relationship''.

Big words doesn't make u look cool bro, it's ur points that does :)

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
And oh btw this article wasnt posted to make a difference to the server or trying to make owners do smthn, but was aimed to let the community know what they are playing on.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Ah sahil my child u still gonna go with the excuses and the sht talks... If you have proofs of acili report them i dont mind since i dont even know the guy. Unless u dont stop threatening me or whoever is involved to whatever is in ur head, dont push me to the limits, im not scared of whatever to report the rule breakers and lead to justice. U say ur not complaining abt me being #3 and not mad of losing... Can you please rewind thru the whole thread and tell me what the fk is it abt? And it took u 1 month to post it? Your thread makes absolutely no sense, why dont u send a ss from the island right now? And show the people the right point of view and not the one you want them to see. If you do something to attack someone make sure ur work and the boss man's work is clean before doing so. And ye u are pretty pissed of losing is top and its pretty obvious cuz every single person reading this thread can see it.
Fighting like childer idc abt csb so can someone close this Xd
Smd rando. Your name got mentioned in the rule breakers and now u running? What a pus life u got there. Gtfo. Sk a dk. Fkin bich. I care about skyblock and since my name is mentioned im gonna talk whatever i want if it doesnt suit u i dont give a single fk. Feel free not to open this thread again or ever say sht stuff abt my name and work. Now gtfo.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ah sahil my child u still gonna go with the excuses and the sht talks... If you have proofs of acili report them i dont mind since i dont even know the guy. Unless u dont stop threatening me or whoever is involved to whatever is in ur head, dont push me to the limits, im not scared of whatever to report the rule breakers and lead to justice. U say ur not complaining abt me being #3 and not mad of losing... Can you please rewind thru the whole thread and tell me what the fk is it abt? And it took u 1 month to post it? Your thread makes absolutely no sense, why dont u send a ss from the island right now? And show the people the right point of view and not the one you want them to see. If you do something to attack someone make sure ur work and the boss man's work is clean before doing so. And ye u are pretty pissed of losing is top and its pretty obvious cuz every single person reading this thread can see it.

Smd rando. Your name got mentioned in the rule breakers and now u running? What a pus life u got there. Gtfo. Sk a dk. Fkin bich. I care about skyblock and since my name is mentioned im gonna talk whatever i want if it doesnt suit u i dont give a single fk. Feel free not to open this thread again or ever say sht stuff abt my name and work. Now gtfo.
This thread is still abt letting the community know what they are paying for, and wat the server is like, im not pissed with anyone lmfao, it took me 20mins to post this lmfao, I have no idea wat u mean by 1601461910271.png Im not hiding anything lmfao so if u still wanna cry acting look ur cool keep going sad kid, I like how u think im pissed of not getting a 20 euro coupon, smd dumb fool.
If u wanna talk like this then I'll do the same :)

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
This thread is still abt letting the community know what they are paying for, and wat the server is like, im not pissed with anyone lmfao, it took me 20mins to post this lmfao, I have no idea wat u mean by View attachment 13618 Im not hiding anything lmfao so if u still wanna cry acting look ur cool keep going sad kid, I like how u think im pissed of not getting a 20 euro coupon, smd dumb fool.
If u wanna talk like this then I'll do the same :)
I meant instead of attacking me and my team... Tell us abt how u got there close to us. I warned u shut ur mouth im saying this for last time cuz i have powerful evidence for multiple Islands that u will drag them down the road with u. Now please speak abt ur gorgeous island that made everyone happy when u were #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.