Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[SYSTEM] | "Prison" - TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello everyone,

Our team "TotallyHubOfficial" have decided to contribute on the prison's mechanisms when it resets. Our team have been working on different types of projects to offer. Every system and function of the game mode prison are all customized and sure to be unique. We are still looking for developers and Skript coders who can help us with this project for PikaNetwork to have.

Here are some projects we are still working on:

» Custom Tools for Ores!
There are custom tools available for everyone to use within specific blocks and ores. You must "pick" the proper tool in order to obtain the item.

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...798194520064/unknown.png?width=668&height=376

» Custom Mobs and Drops!
We are still struggling with making this type of project since we still have no idea how to do weapon mechanisms. It has custom health, armor, weapon, and RNG drops!

» Quest, Maps and more!
We have made a quest system and new custom maps for the server instead of having an old boring warp system.

Give us some suggestions and support by replying in this thread. I hope we can make Prison better on PikaNetwork. 😁

Here are some photos of our the project

Attachments

• EJQVisxVUAA35vZ.png
    EJQVisxVUAA35vZ.png
    629.7 KB · Views: 11
  • unknown-4.png
    unknown-4.png
    692.9 KB · Views: 14
  • unknown-1.png
    unknown-1.png
    827.8 KB · Views: 13

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I believe prison is cancelled out already. No reset will take place anytime soon or later.

JerryMine

The Pika
I believe prison is cancelled out already. No reset will take place anytime soon or later.
owner have their own decisions, it's not like you know what they are thinking... What if the news pops up saying prison is about to be reset?

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
owner have their own decisions, it's not like you know what they are thinking... What if the news pops up saying prison is about to be reset?
When I was a staff, I heard from the owners it was canceled out. If the news went to pop out, it would have as it's being 4+ years without new updates.

JerryMine

The Pika
When I was a staff, I heard from the owners it was canceled out. If the news went to pop out, it would have as it's being 4+ years without new updates.
That is the main thing, it;s not like someone said your life is canceled and you should do nothing about it

TheSavior

Banned
i think that OP Prison/ Prison would honestly make the server quite a lot better. prison has a large population and this being a cracked server lots of players would come.