Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[MAP] 'Mansion' - By: TryHardMarktin

Rate the map here

Results are only viewable after voting.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
3 months ago, I started a map project on 3v3v3v3 bedwars. Today, I am here to announce that it has finally been done! (Well not really. I finished the map a month ago and didn't have time to publish it). So here is the map. Huge thanks to @0208 for creating/editing the video of the map.

Video:
View: https://youtu.be/N_dBdsYMvPY

Old Thread about Mansion: https://pika-network.net/threads/map-mansion-tryhardmarktin.92232

You may rate the map by answering the poll and you may comment what you think I should fix? That's is all. 😁

Good morning,
TryHardMarktin

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
What a great map! It is detailed and looks really great.
Each island has much pvp space, and the map won't be too large and easy for player to play!
What a great map built by a smarti boi :D UwU

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
cba to make a cinematic video. Good map though

keiko

The Pika
it looks like this map has many hiding spots
but nice map tbh

TeKkaTi

Veteran
For a 3v3v3v3 or 4v4v4v4 this map would would have amazing response , Amazing map !! :)

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
GJ i like the idea of the map!

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
If you want this map to be added please consider creating a suggestion in the suggestions subforum.

SpiderKid

Pika Lover
This map is really good I like but the spawn island is PRETTY big and if anyone whose bed is gone, will have a lot of chances to hide in the map which is a waste of time. You should increase the distance between all the islands as they are like 16 block rush and from Dia gen to Mid its like 5 block rush. Still a very good map, great details and designing, so it's a 8/10 from me :).

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
I wouldn't tryhards to calculate the bridging count so let's keep it a secret for now. :)

Also thank you for the huge amount of support you're giving on the thread guys!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
The map looks good , I like seeing that Pika Players are making maps , and honestly I think they should get rewarded somehow(small Buycraft Vouchers would be okey)
em... we work for voluntary, not working for money/ reward. The successful is greater then anything else when you saw a player felt happy about the new naps.