Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashrex

I'm sick of this, I refer to this post: https://pika-network.net/threads/dashrexs-appeal.52297/#post-192374

First of all how is the same person allowed to review his or her own banned appeals this will obviously lead to bias outcome because they are the one who banned the player hence shouldn't be reviewing the players ban appeal.

Secondly, I wrote an entire page of arguments refering on why you were wrong, and CPT_ARCHER clearly didnt try to clear or debunk any of those allegations. Clearly did not read or understanding the situation, he just jumps to the the conclusion.

If this post is closed by CPT_ARCHER or anyone is unclear of the situation or prove me otherwise, I will make a IRL video proving my statement.

Thanks for reading in advance.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Probably you are new to the server, This server has a Protocol of ban appeals, If you get banned by me then only I'm allowed to deny or accept as I know what happened there and not other staff members. It just a temp ban so have patience like other does. Instead of complaining over a ban.

ruzyxo

Veteran
First of all how is the same person allowed to review his or her own banned appeals this will obviously lead to bias outcome because they are the one who banned the player hence shouldn't be reviewing the players ban appeal.

Every staff is responsible to their bans and may only the staff that banned you (CPT_ARCHER) deny/accept your appeal. It's the protocol, since other staff don't know what happened or they didn't see you getting punished in action, so they can't take action against your appeal. Again, may ONLY the staff that banned you to review and accept/deny your appeal.

Secondly, I wrote an entire page of arguments refering on why you were wrong, and CPT_ARCHER clearly didnt try to clear or debunk any of those allegations. Clearly did not read or understanding the situation, he just jumps to the the conclusion.

We always receive criticism when someone gets punished, and he probably didn't want to clear or go depth in details to prevent drama/conflicts/long discussion. So please, stop making conflicts/threads about your punishments, it's only 1 week, wait for it to expire.

Locked to prevent further conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.