Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff team are trying their best.

TobyPvP

Banned
I see a lot of posts recently criticizing the staff team, specifically regarding development and moderation. All that these posts do is create toxicity and arguments, and they need to stop.

I will talk about moderation first. Moderators are unpaid, meaning many (if not all) of them have school or work keeping them busy. They are kind enough to dedicate their free time to making the server a better place. Even though they make mistakes, they're only human! Instead of being pissed at them for overlooking that one hacker, or that one spam post on the forums, we should consider the sheer number of people and posts we won't encounter because of them. I would also like to point out that its not their fault that people break the rules. In a perfect world, they wouldn't even be needed (not that we don't love you all! <3). Its the players that have created this imperfect environment, and the players deserve accountability, in the form of the punishments given by staff

Regarding admins, I will agree it is a little more controversial. The game has its fair share of bugs, and the update schedule is a little shaky, but we, the players, have again created that environment. I would bet my entire OPFaction net worth (but I'm not, don't ask) that the admins feel pressure from us each and every day to push out new content, and these somewhat rushed updates (even though 95% of the content is incredible and bug-free) are what create the bugs. Regarding the update schedule, its still better than most games! Take Minecraft itself! Both games receive a similar number of smaller updates, but OPFaction actually receives more major content updates (what I like to call front page updates) than Minecraft, and with a smaller team too! That's pretty impressive!

Anyways, if there are any staff reading this, here is my message to you: keep doing a great job, and try to ignore the hate. You shouldn't have to defend your every action. To the devs specifically, don't feel the need to rush updates. Take your time and make sure they're as bug-free as possible. I'm sure everyone here would rather wait an extra week or two than be wiped.

ir_n

The Pika
this post is very emotional and it brought a tear to my eye, we love you toby <3

sheryal

Great Reporter
the staff are doing a great job??? you clearly don’t play the gamemode bet you only pvp and the only staff that actually does something is iq420 entity is useless and abuses for sinigang

ir_n

The Pika
the staff are doing a great job??? you clearly don’t play the gamemode bet you only pvp and the only staff that actually does something is iq420 entity is useless and abuses for sinigang
hi sheryal do you like my new pink role

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Well be mindful what you say because staff can see what you say and the staff are really nice once you get to know them and they always dedicate their time to this server so we can all play have a great time! And maybe they aren't online as much because they are busy or getting ready for other updates, but we should pay respects to the staff, and this server is working and functioning really well in my eyes and if you don't like the server go find another one, but the staff are doing an amazing job so there is no need to criticise them because they are really trying and all your giving them is hate just give them a chance at least dude. Staff here are good just know that they are the one providing you this amazing server :)

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I see a lot of posts recently criticizing the staff team, specifically regarding development and moderation. All that these posts do is create toxicity and arguments, and they need to stop.

I will talk about moderation first. Moderators are unpaid, meaning many (if not all) of them have school or work keeping them busy. They are kind enough to dedicate their free time to making the server a better place. Even though they make mistakes, they're only human! Instead of being pissed at them for overlooking that one hacker, or that one spam post on the forums, we should consider the sheer number of people and posts we won't encounter because of them. I would also like to point out that its not their fault that people break the rules. In a perfect world, they wouldn't even be needed (not that we don't love you all! <3). Its the players that have created this imperfect environment, and the players deserve accountability, in the form of the punishments given by staff

Regarding admins, I will agree it is a little more controversial. The game has its fair share of bugs, and the update schedule is a little shaky, but we, the players, have again created that environment. I would bet my entire OPFaction net worth (but I'm not, don't ask) that the admins feel pressure from us each and every day to push out new content, and these somewhat rushed updates (even though 95% of the content is incredible and bug-free) are what create the bugs. Regarding the update schedule, its still better than most games! Take Minecraft itself! Both games receive a similar number of smaller updates, but OPFaction actually receives more major content updates (what I like to call front page updates) than Minecraft, and with a smaller team too! That's pretty impressive!

Anyways, if there are any staff reading this, here is my message to you: keep doing a great job, and try to ignore the hate. You shouldn't have to defend your every action. To the devs specifically, don't feel the need to rush updates. Take your time and make sure they're as bug-free as possible. I'm sure everyone here would rather wait an extra week or two than be wiped.
Beautiful message Toby, hella respect to you dude!:thumbs_up:

YouTubeMemes

Legendary Pika
Quick question, did your English teacher proof read this essay before you submitted it?

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Staff deserve respect that's all I said in that paragraph, and I don't really care if you agree or not I just said what I wanted to say..

OP
OP
TobyPvP

TobyPvP

Banned
I play other gamemode like survival and skyblock if i got extra time wdym i only do pvp?

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I play other gamemode like survival and skyblock if i got extra time wdym i only do pvp?
I think he means like skywars and bedwars, like he is trying to explain like the gamemodes he plays and there are hackers I think?

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
1. This has nothing to do with OpFactions.
2. Staff do get paid.
3. Not all staff members are doing good work, some are here for only promotions and more credits.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
1. This has nothing to do with OpFactions.
2. Staff do get paid.
3. Not all staff members are doing good work, some are here for only promotions and more credits.
I can see now, makes sense

Gamer_273

Rare Pika
I mean it's been like this for years and i don't think it's going to change if it does i would be surprised but all we can do is hope.... Not like that's going to do anything and whts ur Opfacts net worth not like that's a thing.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
That’s why the .report is a thing and u take the initiative to report them with video evidence

Nayeem92

staff team is sooooo lame i report hacker and i post proof of him admitting that hes hacking and staff did nothing i mean he got banned on one acc and he just got on other acc i mean i just cant belive in this shit

Attachments

• Screenshot_27.png
    Screenshot_27.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 10

_Nikki99

Staff Member
You'd probably want more evidence, not just one screenshot.. as it's not much evidence for the report, try recording next time and report it

Nayeem92

are u happy now with more evidence

Attachments

• Screenshot_26.png
    Screenshot_26.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_25.png
    Screenshot_25.png
    14 KB · Views: 9