Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SkyKing /fix cool down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luppeeyz

Banned
The owner should fix this :/
Maybe he meant to put a cool down on the store perks or remove the cooldown ig. But for me, having both /fix hand and /fix all without cool down is kinda unfair ngl.

OP
OP
NCStylezX

NCStylezX

Veteran
The owner should fix this :/
Maybe he meant to put a cool down on the store perks or remove the cooldown ig. But for me, having both /fix hand and /fix all without cool down is kinda unfair ngl.
Will the owner react to this or do I need to make a ticket for that?

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
I think admins will take a look at it. But, you can make a thread for them to fix this. Feel free to talk in the forums with responsible!

Dert

Pika Lover
I don’t usually play skyblock but this looks sooooo annoying. Hope they will change that soon.

OP
OP
NCStylezX

NCStylezX

Veteran
Seems like now it does have. Not sure if that was intentional or not.
But thats stupid, why does it say while buying the rank no cooldown or low cooldown but it has a supper high one.. Its like its the same as SkyGod rank kinda unfair NGL

OP
OP
NCStylezX

NCStylezX

Veteran
Oke so all the things that are actually not correct in the rank are:
Screen2.png

/fix hand - should have no cool down but has a cool down. Fixhandcd.png
/fix all - should have no cool down but has a cool down.
Fixallcd.png
/rename - should have 5 minutes cool down but has 1 hour cool down.
Rename cd.png

The rest of the commands like /jump and /heal work fine. Only /feed has a long cool down but I guess that seemse legits

Then there are more things such as night vision? A lot of people say that SkyKing should have /nightvision what I personally do not know but if its true we can not use the command. There also is the /stack command that people say is possible with SkyKing, and /invesee because that is possible on Classic Skyblock? And the [sellchest] there is word that SkyKing should be able to do that too? Yet again personally I do not know about that.

Wouldn't it be fair if Classic Skyblock and OP Skyblock would have the same permissions to commands? because other wise it is kinda rip off that a HIGHER rank in OP Skyblock has less acces than a LOWER rank in Classic skyblock?

Attachments

• Screen3.png
    Screen3.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 2

EmileHer

Its true that removing cooldown entirely would be a drastic improvement to karn, however Karn is so weak that even such an improvement would not make him "overpowered". There are monthly generals that are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.