Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Shop Advertising Problems

So... I have a shop with many many different things... all set up properly and all... and I use the Advertising stars to advertise them which is supposed to show all of the shops. Problem is almost none of my shops show when you check the NPC /shops guy. No one can find my shops of know what I sell, so I get no business. Could someone look into this?

mn7gamer

Pika Lover
GrandpaP_jestyr the same thing happned to me too so pls report in the bug section in formus
Hope u have a great day

OP
OP
G
Reported on the Bug Reports section... I hope they do something soon. I had been doing very well and now... nothing.

arceusfreak1

Rare Pika
So... I have a shop with many many different things... all set up properly and all... and I use the Advertising stars to advertise them which is supposed to show all of the shops. Problem is almost none of my shops show when you check the NPC /shops guy. No one can find my shops of know what I sell, so I get no business. Could someone look into this?
Try using the advertisement star at spawn and wait a few seconds or so and see if that works.