Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Prison is dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotteni

TEll your mates that the old prison game mode is DECENT and very fun :) You'll legit never get bored, cause I didn't want to say it, But im also planning adding a Legend rank, after FREE
It has same perks has Drugsdealer, it's 5times more expensive than FREE rank so it will be very hard to have it, and it gives a chance to non-donators ;)
that legendary rank sounds pretty good idea +1

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
that legendary rank sounds pretty good idea +1
Legend rank is basically DrugsDealer, so it gives a chance to members to still have cool perms, BTW Legend is something to have ALSO has a donator
this Legend rank is pretty OP it's the only one who gets u Multiplier x2!!!! But it is very expensive :p So good luck miners ;)

OP
OP
D
Well i just took a read at the posts,i have ;a lot of suggestions such Free World reset and new map and more, i remember that DMHD did nothing to that prison, i remember only 2 staffs members that took care of it, PizzaMC and DirkieXP however i can't do anything about that i will just report and stare at the wall lol

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
There are lots of many good suggestions from this Forum as well as others, but it needs to have a designated person to help assist with growing Prisons again. We just have to group up as a community and show our interest into fixing the regular Prison. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.