Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please fix ladders in bedwars

Arnaud_fbr

I've been playing on pika as my main server for now pretty much 2 years (maybe less) and i'm kind of a bedwars sweat. In fact i use ladders a lot (a lot lot lot) and sometimes, when you try to ladderclutch from big heights, you successfully land on the ladder that you just placed, dont take fall damage but your ladder disappears and you take the fall damage that you should have taken. When this happens, it's annoying but not so bad, the worst case is when your ladder disappears and you lagback to the place you jumped from. This is so bad because if you jump off a bridge that isn't fully connected to the island and you lagback on the bridge due to this glitch, you are still pressing W which means you are just gonna walk off your bridge that you jumped from. Btw. this bug make block+ladder clutching almost impossible on pika

This exact situation made me lose a game and that's what motivated me to make this post. I have no idea how servers work nor if this is fixable or not, but an update concerning this bug would be greatly appreciated, and i think i speak for many people with this post.

Have a nice day.