Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Toxic Players in Bedwars Solos

blazesmiles__

I was playing peacefully in a bedwars solos game, until 2 players started swearing. When one of the players fell in the void, that player started swearing. The other player also started swearing and calling other players "L bozo" which also means "loser". Then I asked them why were they being toxic to other players. They didn't respond and I don't think they care and they ignored me. Then I was rushing to my opponent which is one of the 2 players. When I combo the other player, that one player called me "L bozo kid, your so bad". I told both of them that if they swear again. I would report them, one of them said "we don't give a sh**" So I said if they will swear again I would report them and they would get a ban for probably a few days. They said once again they dont give a sh**". So I decided to report them. The players in-game name are: Mars1080p | Abhinav14 | Here is the screenshot for evidence. Thank you :)

*I was the Yellow player*
*I was also in the Bedwars Lobby when I screenshot this*
Screenshot_20230203_044627.png

iMqcro

Pika Lover
But firstly make sure to report them so he doesn't continue to spread his toxicity towards other players as well.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I was playing peacefully in a bedwars solos game, until 2 players started swearing. When one of the players fell in the void, that player started swearing. The other player also started swearing and calling other players "L bozo" which also means "loser". Then I asked them why were they being toxic to other players. They didn't respond and I don't think they care and they ignored me. Then I was rushing to my opponent which is one of the 2 players. When I combo the other player, that one player called me "L bozo kid, your so bad". I told both of them that if they swear again. I would report them, one of them said "we don't give a sh**" So I said if they will swear again I would report them and they would get a ban for probably a few days. They said once again they dont give a sh**". So I decided to report them. The players in-game name are: Mars1080p | Abhinav14 | Here is the screenshot for evidence. Thank you :)

View attachment 66532
Buddy you need a full screenshot and a clipped one , submit the full one

baselwarrior10

Epic Pika

View attachment 66532
Ask them to milk their own mom, If anyone goes toxic then go more toxic but make sure not to break rules like if you filter your words you don't get punished ez af

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
Before making a Player Report, please ensure that you do not crop the image and take a full screenshot.