Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Tips & Tricks] 33 Bedwars Tricks For Players With Basic Experience (At Solos)

What would you like to see from me next time ?

• More bedwars tips and tricks

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Skywars tips and tricks

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Practice tips and tricks

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ninja, Breezily & God bridge tutorial

• Best texture packs for bedwars and skywars

• Best bedwars strategies

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

PyroInDaBus

Greetings PikaCrafters,

WARNING: I would like to inform you that if you don't have the basic experience of bedwars then this thread will not be so useful. That's why I would advise you to go read this guide Here (Made By KaramMurad) and come back after understanding how the minigame works and get basic experience and opinion on it.

Information:
I will try to cover the players who play with both rushing and defensive playstyle as best I can in random order. However I can never submit to you when you will use each one. This is your choice when you need to decide.

Who Am I And Why Am Doing This ?
I'm just a player with a one more idea than a simple player I think as well as I would like to thank the 2nd on leaderboards right now player at bedwars (panas1) and at practice (krekkers) who gave me some of the tips I decided to share with the whole community. The main reason I do this is to help players with a basic experience evolve to a better level. I'm not saying I'm completely in this minigame, I just think that with a little more knowledge I have as well as many other players I can help even a little bit.

Tip #1 (If you know how to at least ninja bridge)
When you start try to get 16 iron and rush at the next enemy base through the diamond generator. If you are fast and lucky he will not cover the bed with endstone. If he has endstone then get back to your island, buy and wooden pickaxe or a tnt and a golden apple and rush to his base again.

Tip #2
I don't really recommend you to side rush from your base to the next base. If you really want to side rush and there is no other choice for you to attack at your opponent then try it with your own risk as fast as you can. But never side rush from your main island to the next island. (I recommend you to try it with a faster bridge way than the normal slow bridge)

Tip #3
A way to destroy your opponents bed is to start bridging from the mid of your oppoments island mid bridge at a high level so that he cannot harm you so easily and your only job is to go straight over the defense of his bed and drop the tnt to a vulnerable point and then just fall and destroy it. (Be aware for enemys fireballs)

Tip #4 (Make sure that you have a bed before doing this)
Void defence technic. The void technic is a simple suicide technic that some players are doing to save her beds from incoming enemy attacks. For example: If you are rushing pink and you show that green is at his way on mid for your bed and pinks defence is only the one layer wool cover and he is not in his island to defend you can just go break the bed, store your items in the enderchest and fall into the void. You will go in your base in time to kill green and save your bed.

Tip #5
Never use sandstone to cover your bed. Sandstone is an easy breakable block with pickaxe and hand (With hand it takes 4 seconds)

Tip #6
Get into ninja bridging. It's easy to learn ninja bridging and it's also a non bannable advantage for every player. It's pretty easy to learn it the only thing you got to do is to get on a single player world and try it for some hours the first days. Don't worry if you are not doing it within the first hours like some other people. Some people need 2 hours, other 5, other 2 days and other 7 days. The point is that you will learn how to use it.

Tip #7
Get into onestacking. It's more easier in my case than ninja briding because you don't need to give it so much time at a single player world and you can use it as a non bannable advantage too. It's to good for people who rush and it's also good for people to defend her beds in bad situations.

Tip #8
Wall Bridging. A good and advanced way to pass your enemy on a bridge fight is to bridge in the wall with as many blocks and high mouse cps you can. It's not to hard to do just try to use more than 8 cps and you will be ok.

Tip #9
Try to trap your enemys in a bridge fight. As funny as it makes you image that it's true that some people still falling in traps. I really recommend you to go check techoblades video for bedwars as there is many traps that I don't really have to waste time on writing.

Tip #10
Save up emeralds or iron to buy armor. I don't know why some people skip this step and always rush. Armor gives a high advantage in many fights with any opponent.

Tip #11
Buy sharpness for your sword or protection for your armor. It depends at how much diamonds you have and whats the best option is your case. I highly recommend you to buy protection with the first 2 diamonds at the generator if you rush at the start of the game.

Tip #12
Drop your ores to the void before you rush a bed. You will ask why, well if you have an amount of resources you have by mistake or you just keep it in your inventory because you wanted to. It's better to drop them at the void because if you die I don't think that you want your opponent to get them in any case.

Tip #13
Map advantage. Every map has it's own advantages. It's your choice which ones you will use for personal gain and when. I can't get in your head when you are running from an opponent try to jump while running, and place blocks down under you when you land. This helps from fall damage, and also creates obstacles for them so it's more easier to make them stop or to just combo them if you turn back while they are stacked in a block.

Tip #14
Buy potions and ender pearls. I know that some people think that is emerald waste and it's better to buy something else in her case maybe it is but it's very good to buy them to just destroy a bed, pearl when you are falling into the void or win a fight.

Tip #15
Reassign your sprint key to something that you can access easier. I personaly did this before 6 days and now it's more easier for me to sprint tap, parkour or pvp. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Tip #16 (HOW TO COUNTER HACKERS)
How to counter hackers. One day I was in a match with the top 2 practice player krekkers and I faced a hacker. I simply asked him how to counter hackers and he said that the most easier way is to buy a bow and just spam him to death. I know it's gold waste but it's the best way to fight them from long range. It actually works but I recommend you to buy a fireball too. It helps to just make them fall while bridging or scaffolding.

Tip #17 (Clients)
Try badlion or lunar client. I recommend you to use a different client like lunar or badlion client because they really help a lot. Badlion is for mods and lunar is for better hit registretion. I asked the top 2 bedwars & practice players (panas1 & krekkers) what client they are using and they both said lunar only for the better hit registretion.

Tip #18
Cover yourself while breaking. You maybe show youtubers like gamerboy80 covering her selfs while breaking a bed. It's because it's a way to hide or to save time to break the bed.

Tip #19
Landder clutch. Because the water bucket is not cheap you can use landders to clutch in a block and take zero damage.

Tip #20
Basic quick wool defence. When you buy the first wool before you rush cover the first layer of your bed with wool. I think that everyone knows that.

Tip #21
Golden apple advantage. You can always gapple when someone is rushing you or you are rushing. You can gapple to pvp too. But I can't tell you when exactly it's your choice situational.

Tip #22
TNT knockback. When you drop a tnt the nearby entities and players are getting knockback so you can use it for a fight you don't have advantage too. I recommend you to just use it when you are rushing.

Tip #23
For players who rushing. The max bed defence layers are 3. For players who defending you can do whatever you want.

Tip #24
Fireball Bed Rush. You don't have to buy always tnt or tools to break a 2 layer bed defence. You can just rush and fire a fireball. Don't do it if they is endstone there. It's unbreakable with fireballs.

Tip #25
Block hiting. This pvp tactic is very simple to hit and block enemys attacks. It's pretty simple if you time it. I can't tell you exactly when to block hit.

Tip #26
High ground advantage. Litteraly the high ground in a fight it's the best thing for you to eliminate your opponent and destroy his bed. Just try to get at the sky limit if needed and the opponent is better than you in pvp. Don't camp up there you are just getting there to kill someone and protect your bed. It's also a good situation for landder clutch.

Tip #27
Change your hotkeys. You have to spend time on your hotkeys to find the most close and available to use. You just have to feel comfortable with them. It helps a lot in any gamemode or minigame.

Tip #28
Waste blocks for personal advantage in a fight. The matter of the game is to get your opponents beds and eliminate them no matter what. The blocks are very cheap and they are one of the most useful things in the game and you have to use them.

Tip #29
Stay calm. I know that there is many ways for you to rage but you have to think that if you are not calm you maybe lose a fight, fall from the bridge and maybe fail the last second. I know that there is many hackers in this server but the staff team can't ban all of them.

Tip #30
If you don't have a bed try to get as much stacked as you can. If you don't have a bed I suggest you to leave your island with an amount of items and go mid to search for emeralds and situations you can take advantage of so you can win the game more easier.

Tip #31
You don't always have to kill people or get the final kill. You maybe show pro players and youtubers just breaking a bed and leaving the final kill to avoid the fight even if they are stacked some times. Have you ever imagine why? Well there is many cases and reasons to leave a kill and run to your base to the next bed just to take the advantage. The advantage is the key to success for every player.

Tip #32
Practice, Practice, Practice and.... Practice. I know that many people are lazy and they really want to improve. Well if you are that lazy you will never improve, bedwars is a mind and pvp game. If you don't practice your pvp and mind skills then you will never be better at pvp and you will never take the best choices for you. Just play duels, go play skywars or practice. The top 2 player krekkers advice me that you can play some practice games every day before you go play bedwars.

Tip #33
Take some breaks. After 2-3 games even if you win try to get away from the pc and do something else for like 10-15 minutes and just don't think about bedwars. You can open your phone and awnsers some messanges or whatever you want.

Done for now more tips will be added soon. The thread is not completed and feel free to leave a suggestion below.

What I want to explain to you after reading all this is that I can't impose on you, you will never use each one. It is your choice what to use in each situation. Panas1 and Krekkers just gave me some ideas and answered my questions and I thank them for that. I don't think these tips will help even a little bit a pro player as they helped me a lot to get to the next levle and be able to improve my experience. Again I want to thank panas1 and krekkers for helping me. I always accept suggestions for you guys too. If there is anyone who thinks that am wrong with someone he can always inform me and fix my or his mistake.

Like if you liked it and found this thread useful. You can vote 2 of the choices only and the poll will be closed in 7 days!

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
nice tips, but i think 33 points is too much, 10-20 points is bettter i think. but it is great

Nickname

Epic Pika
I am still reading this but I really get triggered with your use of her. For example: "You maybe show youtubers like gamerboy80 covering her selfs while breaking a bed". But I don't know that is just my personal opinion. Edit: also the show instead of see is also frustrating and I guess incorrect.

Last edited:

Nickname

Epic Pika
The thread is all right, but there are some optional things like tip #1 that is based on what maps are you playing and what items do you want to get before you rush. This is mainly solo tips which is fine I guess you should learn about being a good teammate by yourself. You said something about high ground advantage but there is also low ground advantage where you can get hits further than your opponent. Also tip #17 is for people who have Premium Minecraft Accounts because you need a premium account for Badlion Client, but I am not sure about Lunar. Tip #12 I don't personally like but ok. This is all the problems I have with this thread but it is very helpful, thank You for helping the community.

OP
OP
P

PyroInDaBus

The thread is all right, but there are some optional things like tip #1 that is based on what maps are you playing and what items do you want to get before you rush. This is mainly solo tips which is fine I guess you should learn about being a good teammate by yourself. You said something about high ground advantage but there is also low ground advantage where you can get hits further than your opponent. Also tip #17 is for people who have Premium Minecraft Accounts because you need a premium account for Badlion Client, but I am not sure about Lunar. Tip #12 I don't personally like but ok. This is all the problems I have with this thread but it is very helpful, thank You for helping the community.
Hello and nice to meet you

First of all at tip one I just gave a tip to everyone. As I mention at when I was done below. The tips I gave are for everyone to just figure out when can they use them. Also I meant that you can use high ground to get advantage in a bridge fight. You can of course play with the low ground if you are a good player. Basically this is some tips for advanced and beginner players. About the clients, lunar also needs premium and I added this because I know many people playing with premium accounts and I just gave them a tip to. Take advantage of it and improve. About tip 12 I personally and the top 2 player panas1 are dropping our ores before rushing because if you want to rush a bed and you have the opportunity to don't waste it. Just drops the ores to save time if your opponent is dead or no. It gives you a mini advantage of time. And I don't really think that you want your opponent to get your emeralds if something went wrong. Thanks for the feedback and feel free to comment again. I will put more tips soon.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

OP
OP
P

PyroInDaBus

I am still reading this but I really get triggered with your use of her. For example: "You maybe show youtubers like gamerboy80 covering her selfs while breaking a bed". But I don't know that is just my personal opinion. Edit: also the show instead of see is also frustrating and I guess incorrect.
Of course you will not like or no some of this tips which is normal but I just gave them to the public so I believe that the person who is reading he is at least going to use one.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Oi u r not good
U said gamerboy80 a girl..(Tip 18)
Tip #18
Cover yourself while breaking. You maybe show youtubers like gamerboy80 covering her selfs while breaking a bed. It's because it's a way to hide or to save time to break the bed.

OP
OP
P

PyroInDaBus

Oi u r not good
U said gamerboy80 a girl..(Tip 18)
Tip #18
No he is just smart and he wants to save time to get his opponents bed. I like this YouTuber I will never tell him girl.

Nickname

Epic Pika
Of course you will not like or no some of this tips which is normal but I just gave them to the public so I believe that the person who is reading he is at least going to use one.
I was talking about using her and show in a wrong way not that I don't like your thread.
No he is just smart and he wants to save time to get his opponents bed. I like this YouTuber I will never tell him girl.
He was talking about you using her instead of them or him.

tlang

Veteran
tbh I dont have the patience to read such long things . My eyes hurt.

OP
OP
P

PyroInDaBus

I was talking about using her and show in a wrong way not that I don't like your thread.

He was talking about you using her instead of them or him.
For the second thing he said I read it but ok. Gameboy80 is a godly player. Am not am just explaining his playstyle.

And about the thing you said it's ok I maybe didn't understand well.

Panas

Banned
tbh I dont have the patience to read such long things . My eyes hurt.
You obviously have better things to do as you are the best bedwars player. :D
#2 Bedwars Player
SkyLegend on ClassicSkyblock
Hero OpFactions
Titan on Minigames
Gold on Practice

Panas

Banned
tlang bw#4 leaderboared player ofc is pro
Oh ya he has to go eat whenever i tell him to do something for me. I wonder why. I am excited for guilds to come out. I think me and Zxga will do a guild without any other bedwars leaderboard players. Hope we can do some guild vs guild. Will be fun to see which players are the best.

Nickname

Epic Pika
For the second thing he said I read it but ok. Gameboy80 is a godly player. Am not am just explaining his playstyle.

And about the thing you said it's ok I maybe didn't understand well.
OMG you did not understand it again. Please tell me where are you from because there is a big chance of us speaking the same language so I can explain it to you.

OP
OP
P

PyroInDaBus

OMG you did not understand it again. Please tell me where are you from because there is a big chance of us speaking the same language so I can explain it to you.
Well you can check my profile and I told you that maybe I don't understand so don't get mad.