NotOfThisWorld Pika Lover Joined Oct 19, 2016 Messages 76 Points 8 Nov 11, 2016 #21 Have... XD I forgot that part
.IproHD. Pika Lover Joined Oct 29, 2016 Messages 62 Points 16 Nov 11, 2016 #22 http://prntscr.com/d64oap http://prntscr.com/d64oiu
AngelloxMC Banned Joined Nov 12, 2016 Messages 43 Points 8 Nov 13, 2016 #24 NotOfThisWorld said: What efficiency and unbreaking lvls do OP picks and Mythic picks? Click to expand... OpPick = Eff.20 , For.15 and Unb.1K MythicPick = Eff.25 , For.20 and Unb.1K
NotOfThisWorld said: What efficiency and unbreaking lvls do OP picks and Mythic picks? Click to expand... OpPick = Eff.20 , For.15 and Unb.1K MythicPick = Eff.25 , For.20 and Unb.1K
MrFrenco Veteran Joined Mar 20, 2016 Messages 19,683 Points 268 IGN MrFrenco Nov 13, 2016 #25 Mythic pickaxe for the win :0
K KeysBuyer Member Joined Nov 15, 2016 Messages 6 Points 1 Nov 15, 2016 #27 Mythic pickaxe , it was a good friend :)
Themidnightrekt Member Joined Oct 15, 2016 Messages 12 Points 3 Nov 16, 2016 #28 I only have guard,officer,captain, and op pickaxe im waiting mythic pick to get xD
mastersson Pika Lover Joined Feb 28, 2016 Messages 57 Points 8 Nov 17, 2016 #29 NotOfThisWorld said: What efficiency and unbreaking lvls do OP picks and Mythic picks? Click to expand... Efficiency of Mythic is 25, Op is 20 ;P
NotOfThisWorld said: What efficiency and unbreaking lvls do OP picks and Mythic picks? Click to expand... Efficiency of Mythic is 25, Op is 20 ;P
mastersson Pika Lover Joined Feb 28, 2016 Messages 57 Points 8 Nov 17, 2016 #30 Tewwa said: They probably just didn't know you as well as some of them know me! You should try and get to know them a little better. Click to expand... Nah I know a pretty decent of staff. I can contact to whysomad if I can so lel
Tewwa said: They probably just didn't know you as well as some of them know me! You should try and get to know them a little better. Click to expand... Nah I know a pretty decent of staff. I can contact to whysomad if I can so lel
DinosMagicWorld Epic Pika Joined Sep 3, 2016 Messages 180 Points 28 Nov 21, 2016 #31 I don't really play OP Prison. In the regular Prison I had one Op Pick. I am thinking about buying a Legendary Pick after I buy my unban.
I don't really play OP Prison. In the regular Prison I had one Op Pick. I am thinking about buying a Legendary Pick after I buy my unban.
zMarcus Epic Pika Joined Oct 27, 2016 Messages 156 Points 18 Nov 22, 2016 #33 I have a Guard Pick , Officer Pick , and Captain Pick. :):)