Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Heyy :))) Just wanna give you all a memo (Op prison players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastersson

Pika Lover
Hey guys ! I read a thread today (long ago) by Abs12. Seems like he was dedicated to put a post about me. But just to tell you I didnt quit because I didnt feel anyone respects me. (Almost) Everyone in Op Prison knows me as a good, and decent player. No ! I quitted because of pika's pay2win and because of op prison is basiclly dead...Its dead to me, because I've been hold up to it for around 2 years...New players (even new resets) doesnt know that op prison has never changed. Like me, babaf, Ben, unkown, others, we know. Op prison is pratically dead. No further updates, nothing at all. Yea I know the staffs are busy, whatsoever, but they should give the best experience on almost all of the servers. You might wanna say it was "Updated" ? Alright, I admit the tabs, and the pickaxes selling. But thats just not enough. And about what ? Same ranks, same warps, same mines, no more enchantments...Useless captain rank, I really want captain has more perks tbh, its the highest rank, should have a privilege different than others. Again, you might wanna say its good already..Yes, I know it's good good perms too, but you see, those arent giving the best experience, and just doesnt make the player feel sastified about the money spent.
Again, back to my quitting problem. My account was
HACKED, ZUCEY didnt take it. And this leads to another thing...My account was found out hacked around 4 or 5 months ago, my last login was july 4th. I opened alot of support tickets, and I've been on TS alot inable to get my ranks back. Answered so many questions, whatsoever. I got it back after 5 months, contacted so many staffs, they said "I'd report the head-admins". Well that's just it, I feel like pika support system could be better, I just felt like it could've been better than how it was before. I mean Pika network 2 years ago is different than now. Everything has changed.
And it leads to another thing, Captain permission. the "autosell" permission was broken since reset. I requested so many times to fix it, since that's the only permission that captain has from others which is really unique. They just dont. They dont. I dont know, but they just dont fix it. They leave the op prison to be how it was. They just leave it to make it live on it's own.
Op prison isnt even in the scoreboard at the lobby.
Anyways, that's all I had to discuss today, you might just dont care about it, leave the post, dont reply to it since you have nothing to be involved with this.
Regards
masterson

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
yea its kinda sad... i'm playing less and less in op prison now.. moved to skyblock. mostly when i join server, i go to op prison and always i see newbies spamming their shops, scams and other stuff that makes my mood mood bad... i check my shop if ive sold/bought something and mostly there is nothing there.. and i basicly have nothing to do.. (if we dont count writing signs in my VIP shop that will probably never be finished because too much signs is pain in back side) and then i go to skyblock.. where i ALLWAYS have something to do and whats more interesting than placing signs..

OP
OP
mastersson

mastersson

Pika Lover
yea its kinda sad... i'm playing less and less in op prison now.. moved to skyblock. mostly when i join server, i go to op prison and always i see newbies spamming their shops, scams and other stuff that makes my mood mood bad... i check my shop if ive sold/bought something and mostly there is nothing there.. and i basicly have nothing to do.. (if we dont count writing signs in my VIP shop that will probably never be finished because too much signs is pain in back side) and then i go to skyblock.. where i ALLWAYS have something to do and whats more interesting than placing signs..
Op prison is always the same thing to do. It's isnt controlled by any staff, playrers can just do whatever they want and whenever they would. You know.

Status
Not open for further replies.