Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New command for OP Factions

Do you think they should add /bounty?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

DreadedSkills13

Rare Pika
A lot of people like to pvp, and i think it would be a really fun addition if you added /bounty command to op factions. So you could do /bounty add [player_name] [amount]. This would increase the price of the bounty on a player. You could do /bounty or /bounty top to see the most expensive player bounties. To claim a bounty on a player, you redeem their head by right clicking. This allows the player to share the head they have to other players on by putting it on /ah if people would like to buy it. Overall, i think adding /bounty would be a fun and interesting addition to the op factions community. Thank you.

Op_TiTaN

Epic Pika
This would be abused very easily as people would just kill their main accounts from an alt or ask a faction member to do it.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
A lot of people like to pvp, and i think it would be a really fun addition if you added /bounty command to op factions. So you could do /bounty add [player_name] [amount]. This would increase the price of the bounty on a player. You could do /bounty or /bounty top to see the most expensive player bounties. To claim a bounty on a player, you redeem their head by right clicking. This allows the player to share the head they have to other players on by putting it on /ah if people would like to buy it. Overall, i think adding /bounty would be a fun and interesting addition to the op factions community. Thank you.
Make a suggestion for it here https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Neutral.
And make a suggestion at the link LegitKiller posted.