Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Kit PvP Bot Problems

dnc1212

Legendary Pika
Ur guys need remove playtimerewards cuz people botting server and we can't play all day like 50-80 bot online.
before im getting 50-70ms but now 90-120 cuz of bot's don't be greedy. ur guys dont banning they and dont removing playtimerewards
cuz they boosting server and seems more online just remove playtimerewards

Itz_Farhan

Legendary Pika
It's not bots tho it is just alts lol and getting like 250+ ms so you are too far from the server so you will always be laggy

wffzyt

+1 yea im getting like 200-300ms and sometimes 1k lmao
ever since this bot thing started i havent been playing a lot recently bcs of how laggy it is
#removeplaytimerewards

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
Needs to be replaced by a kill milestone, like the mining milestones of OP Prison, Kit-PvP milestones could be related to kill and that might be a really good idea. Ex: 50 kills is the first one, 100 for the second, 200 for the third, 300 for the forth, 500 for the fifth and so on...

Overall, a really vague suggestion, just telling to 'remove the playtimerewards' is really vague, you must give an alternative.

Removing it is not the solution, replacing it with a better system is.

Also, if the bots aren't doing anything then the staff can't do anything, there is also a bot protocol followed, send a screenshot of all the bots claiming the playtimerewards and they'll all be banned. Also create a ticket about this, this seem likes the wrong place.

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
Also the bots aren't causing the ping problems from what I know, there shouldn't be a big difference.

WalkStep

+1 They need to be removed When i logs to server i gets 120ms when i get info kitpvp i gets 250ms!
They Need To Be Removed
+1

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
If they really 'lag the server' then do "/tps" near the bots, if it is below 19 then they are lagging the server, and if it is above 19.90, then they are not affecting the server AT ALL.

Marleac

Great Reporter
Ur guys need remove playtimerewards cuz people botting server and we can't play all day like 50-80 bot online.
before im getting 50-70ms but now 90-120 cuz of bot's don't be greedy. ur guys dont banning they and dont removing playtimerewards
cuz they boosting server and seems more online just remove playtimerewards

I agree,
although I'm not certain there's a way to just get rid of bots/alts from joining the server, I think there should be a rule added for this, not sure how it would work but the current state of kitpvp is just extremely laggy due to this.

Marleac

Great Reporter
Needs to be replaced by a kill milestone, like the mining milestones of OP Prison, Kit-PvP milestones could be related to kill and that might be a really good idea. Ex: 50 kills is the first one, 100 for the second, 200 for the third, 300 for the forth, 500 for the fifth and so on...

Overall, a really vague suggestion, just telling to 'remove the playtimerewards' is really vague, you must give an alternative.

Removing it is not the solution, replacing it with a better system is.

Also, if the bots aren't doing anything then the staff can't do anything, there is also a bot protocol followed, send a screenshot of all the bots claiming the playtimerewards and they'll all be banned. Also create a ticket about this, this seem likes the wrong place.
There is already something like this called killstreak rewards. Furthermore, i agree with the point you made where you stated removing playtime rewards shouldn't happen. Currently, its a great way for (real) players to get a reward for playing.
s1704615342189.png.

EnmityEE

Staff Member
Trial
+1 server isn't playable sometimes its so hard lag

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
There is already something like this called killstreak rewards. Furthermore, i agree with the point you made where you stated removing playtime rewards shouldn't happen. Currently, its a great way for (real) players to get a reward for playing.
sView attachment 85942.
No, like something like this but not for kill streaks. Like total kills.